Hilton Columbus Downtown
US$90
US$82
Red Roof
1,818 results
All reviewsconvention centernorth marketthe executive loungeshort northbeautiful hotelself parknationwide arenahigh streetwithin walking distanceparking garagerestaurants and barshockey gameexcellent staybusiness tripcalled the front deskvaletatrium
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Guest Service Ambassador Cindy Danko-Southey helped me immensely during my stay at the Hilton Columbus Downton. After checking out of the hotel and taking a taxi to the airport, i relealized I had left my backpack in the hotel lobby, which contained my checkbook, iPad, medication and car keys. I was able to call the hotel from the airport and was transferred to Cindy at the front desk. She performed a quick check of the hotel lobbey and located my backpack, intact, exactly where I had left it. Huge relief. I made it back over to the hotel where Cindy had my backpack waiting for me at the front desk, and I still made my flight ontime. Thanks again for saving the day Cindy: If i'm ever back at the Hilton Columbus Downtown, i'll give you an even bigger hug this time!

Overall, the Hilton hotel was a very nice experience. the staff are friendly, the rooms are super clean, up to date, and the beds are very comfortable. The surronding area has many great restaurants and attractions, and many clean friendly bars/clubs for night entertainment. This was my first trip to Columbus and was impressed.

Thank you again Cindy Danko-Southey, Guest Service Abassador for Hitlon Columbus Downtown.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wade F
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for the kind note. Your gracious comments regarding the attentive service you received from Cindy are greatly appreciated. I am most fortunate to work with such a service-oriented professional and have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with Cindy and will include your note in our recognition program. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The stay at the Hilton in downtown Columbus was terrible. From the check in to the check out. It would seem to me when you stay at an upper scale hotel your service should be top notch and very friendly. This was not the case at check in and check out. It leaves with the sense that your not a valued member or customer. I hope they can give some training of how to meet and exceed customers expectations, from check in to check out.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Walter E

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are constantly striving to improve upon our product and services and deeply regret that you did not enjoy your stay or experience the level of service that I have come to expect. I will send you a private note in the hopes that you might be able to provide further insight into your experience so that we may learn and grow from it.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

New hotel. Excellent decor. Staff very proud to show it off. Service is outstanding. Staff alert and ready to help. Very proactive. Executive lounge is super. Our room was upgraded to suite. Very large and great beds! We will return and next time eat dinner there. The menu was intriquing.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write and glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, you must definitely try Gallerie Bar & Bistro under the direction of locally acclaimed Chef Glover!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

While staying at the Hilton I must give amazing Kuddos to Angelina Bennett in the food service department. As I was there on business and looking to transfer to the area she made sure she pointed me in the right direction for anything and everything I was looking for and needed!

Room Tip: I always choose the inside room to avoid the street traffic noise. This Hilton had a nice bar and several eateries near by... And amazing customer service at the Front Desk and I can't say enough about Angelina who usually delivered breakfast with a smile.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your note. Your kinds word regarding the attentive service you receive at the Front Desk and from Angelina are sincerely appreciated. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with the whole team. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had a wonderful stay in this hotel. We were upgraded to a room on the Executive Level-- always appreciated, especially since the lounge here has a machine for making espresso or cappuccino!
The hotel is brand new and everything about the place confirms that you're staying in a top-rate hotel. Only problem we experienced was over the weekend when the business clientele checked out and the hotel was overrun by little girls (and their families) attending a regional cheerleading competition.

Room Tip: The executive level is definitely worth splurging for.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your note and glad you generally enjoyed your stay, particularly the Executive Lounge. It took us some time to finish the construction and finally get it open, but it has been well received. Due to our location next to the convention center, some weekends, particularly in the Spring, do bring in youth-oriented groups. However, we are becoming better adept handling them and hopefully will have minimal impact on the rest of our guests.