Hilton Columbus Downtown
US$141
US$105
Hotels.com
1,815 results
All reviewsconvention centernorth marketthe executive loungeshort northbeautiful hotelself parknationwide arenahigh streetwithin walking distanceparking garagerestaurants and barshockey gameexcellent staybusiness tripcalled the front deskvaletatrium
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Loved my stay. My room was extremely nice! , bed was comfortable. Everything was clean! The convenience to the Convention Center was great. Would stay here again. The bar area was clean and nicely decorated. I did not take advantage of the restaurant since I was there for a conference and all our meals were provided.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments and so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My husband and I just stayed here for one night while we were in town to see a comedian. I am EXTREMELY picky about hotels and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The hotel is immaculate. Clean and absolutely gorgeous! Every staff member we encountered was above and beyond friendly and helpful. Our room was so quiet. We never heard a peep from anyone else and there were multiple weddings the weekend we stayed. I can't say enough good about this hotel. We will stay here every time we stay in Columbus. No need to look anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful note. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to a return visit soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I left with a bad taste in my mouth from a previous stay that I had, to which I commented on here before.. I kindly appreciate that the GM responded to my concerns and review on here, but what brought me back essentially was the service from Robin at the Front Desk.

I did not get to be checked in with her this time, but we got to chat over the phone multiple times as she was the phone person during my stay. Robin is a great person and is not afraid to show her personality through her job. She saw in the coffee shop during my and with no hesitation told me to try the hot chocolate as she was getting hers, and she gave me some information about the local places that she enjoys while I waited for my hot chocolate, I was very grateful!

I have to say, the parking situation does seem to be getting better when it comes to the staff explaining the parking structure to guests and how to use the keys properly.. However, I think it would be helpful to indicate which reader to use on the physical "black box" (I am aware of the signs that are on top of the boxes; but I think it can still get confusing when the garage attendants are yelling at you and telling you that you're doing it wrong..).

The restaurant is your default, they need to work harder.
Room service as well; service and staff that come to the room to deliver are terrible! (The wings are great though!!)
But with time and better management, I think this could change!

I now have experienced the KING and the 2 QUEEN rooms - if your staying, I advise that you go with a 2 QUEEN, whether you need the second bed or not, those rooms have the best views, locations and they're larger! I look forward to trying out a suite as Robin suggested.

Also, Erin with night audit was very sweet and wished me a great night every time I walked through the lobby at night. That's wonderful, usually night audit crews are unfriendly and hate their jobs.

Needless to say, I will be back again! Thanks Robin, Erin & other great staff!

Robin- Wear your hair down more, its beautiful! I wish I had those curls! haha.

Room Tip: Get a room with 2 QUEEN beds!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

We do take all feedback to heart and constantly strive to improve upon our product and services and glad that we have made strides particularly in regards to the parking situation. Sometimes, despite all the best planning prior to opening, one just needs to live with a building for a bit to get the feel of things and how it flows and adjust accordingly. We look forward to continuing to hear your feedback after your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I am a road warrior; I travel for business a lot. My stay at the Columbus Hilton downtown was frustrating and disappointing. The room was extraordinarily tiny - unacceptably small - with a window facing an atrium that was noisy because the bar is there and the drinkers were loud. The drawer had some kind of dirt in it, which stained the white dress shirt I placed in it. Room service was expensive, but s-l-o-w. So slow I missed breakfast and had to go to an important meeting hungry and cranky. Oh, and the housekeeping staff was already banging on the door at 8:30 am (industry standard is 9). Avoid this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Thank you for your constructive feedback and deeply regret that you did not enjoy your stay. Certainly, this is not the comments for which we are striving. We do have rooms facing both the atrium and outside and always happy to get guests in the one they prefer. I do sincerely apologize for starting your day off on a bad note due to a slow breakfast and accept full responsibility for any damage done to your shirt. I will send a private message so that we can correct that situation for you if the front desk didn’t already do so. Again, my apologies; your constructive comments are sincerely appreciated.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Great spot near Nationwide arena, convention center, downtown districts, North Market, the Trail system. Hotel had nice rooms with comfy beds and updated tile bath rooms. Will stay here again next time. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Thank you for the note. Glad you enjoyed your stay.