Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
Ranked #33 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Independence, Kentucky
“Great getaway!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this new hotel. Our accommodations were nice and the hotel was clean. Hotel management was very helpful and kind. Kids enjoyed the pool and even the pull out sofa bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for this great review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with the staff. If you have any other comments on your stay please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you again and I hope we get to see you the next time you are in Columbus.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Middletown
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a swim meet at OSU. The hotel is beautiful! Great room, comfortable beds, nice big tv and fridge was great for keeping snacks cold. Front desk staff was professional and quick with checking us in. Although we didn't have the opportunity to get to Easton to shop, it is so convenient that we will stay here again when we plan an a shopping trip!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write a great review on your stay. I will make sure the staff sees these comments. Remember when you come back to go shopping at Easton that we have a free shuttle from the hotel to Easton. Thank you again and please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because we were doing a wine and food pairing event at Easton and did not want to drive. The male receptionist was so helpfu, informative, and friendly as well as our shuttle driver driver to Easton. This service was included and just what we needed to be safe. Our room was so clean, beds comfortable, and the huge TV and fridge made our late night snacking and girl time super fun. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank HeatherMcG2
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you so much for the great comments on your stay with us. I am glad we were able to take care of you during your stay and I will make sure the entire staff sees these comments. I hope we see you again when you are in Columbus and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
London, ON
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here for a cheer competition February 21-23. Rooms are very clean, beds comfortable and nice bedding. Bathrooms are well appointed and clean as well. Breakfast was included, we tried it on the Sunday and it was nice. Every staff member I came across was fantastic, I cannot say enough about how nice everyone was. We did not need our room cleaned the Saturday and the house cleaner wanted to ensure we had enough clean towels, soap and that our garbage was emptied. She was concerned we didn't want it cleaned due to the time she was there and offered to come later but we were happy with clean towels. Parking was also included and there were lots of spaces, the lot was also well lit. Close to a nice shopping area and lots of near by restaurants. My only issue with the whole hotel was other guests. Running from room to room slamming their door on the security bar and running in the room above us all the time. It was almost 1:00am before the slamming stopped, not nice when you are getting up at 5:30am to get ready for your competition. I do wish hotels that are having sports teams would have someone patrol the hallways periodically to ensure this wasn't happening. It is intimidating to confront people who are drinking and running from room to room on your own. Other guests who are inconsiderate can really cost hotels return business so it would be a good investment on the hotel's part. If I am back in Columbus I would definitely return here as the rooms are clean and the staff wonderful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for writing a review on your stay. We pride ourselves to be the cleanliest and friendliest hotel in Columbus so I am glad you were able to experience that. I apologize for the other guests being loud during your stay and that we were not able to quiet them down in a timely manner. We are looking into the best ways to monitor this issue moving forward so we can accommodate all of our guests. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in Columbus.
Jackson, Ohio
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to their hotel. It was very clean, retro and cool. Loved the layout of the room and the fantastic retro looking decor. Bedding was comfy and love all the pillows, especially that you get your choice of firm or soft pillow. The lobby area was neat and not over cluttered like some hotels. Loved the continental breakfast and roomy seating for their guests. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review on your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the design of the room and our breakfast. Since you enjoyed our breakfast I would like to let you know that we are improving our breakfast even more in a couple of months with more healthy options. I do hope you stay with us again in the future and we look forward to seeing you again.
Lexington, Ohio
Reviewed 12 January 2014

this was a nice clean new hotel,,, rooms were spacious and updated,, comfortable and nice
staff was friendly,, breakfast food was good.. enjoyed our stay!!!
the bathroom was nice,, had a big shower,, the tv was big,,,

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write a review on your stay. I love the showers in our King rooms as well. I will make sure to share this great review with the rest of the staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Columbus.
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel after being unable to get into another hotel. I was nervous since I hadn't stayed at a Holiday Inn property in ages but wow was I pleasantly surprised. This is a new property in a great location for exploring Easton Town Center. Clean contemporary styling in rooms and lobby areas. Great staff and good complimentary hot breakfast. We will be back when we can stay longer! Great place for your money.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank KPKarol6241
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review on your stay. I am glad you were able to find us and look forward to becoming your new choice here in Columbus. I will make sure I share your review with the rest of the staff. Thank you again for your business.