Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
Ranked #35 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
“Very nice. ”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

No complaints. Clean, comfy, and everyone working there was very nice and professional. My only complaint was that 1-couldn't find a guide on the tv to see what was on. I would stay here again. I came from Pittsburgh with my daughter to take her to the American Girl store and it was only like a 5 min drive.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
I want to first say thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am excited to see you enjoyed your stay and I hope you and your daughter enjoyed the visit to the American Girl Store. I apologize for us not having a guide in the room during your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Columbus. If you decide to stay again remember that we offer an American Girl room package that includes a bed for your daughter's doll that you can only get at the hotel. Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Walked in after driving 970 miles and staying one night in a not so good sleep inn in ky and ask the manager of housekeeping Natasha that was behind the desk (and by the way their we people everywhere ) she made me feel at home and had me a room clean in no time so I could rest. One of the best experiences I have had in a motel. Everyone one was so nice ! It is wonderful to find a place where the people still care and take pride in the job they do!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shared this comment with the staff and Natasha as well. She remembers talking with you at the desk and she thanks you as well for your comments. I hope we get to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express Easton and let me know if you have any other comments or suggestions to share.
Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Brought my 4-year-old great-niece for a two night stay. I had struggled between two hotels...and I'm glad I chose this one! From check-in to check-out, the stay was great! The American Girl package was extraordinary and well worth the extra money per night!

The room: I must say the room was HUGE! Pretty clean, although we did find some old candy and wrappers next to the chair...but the bathroom was spotless, as was the rest of the room. The bed was a wee bit too soft, but I slept through the night...so I can't complain! The hallways we actually pretty quiet...but it's probably due to being there during the week.

Breakfast: very good!! Cereal that any little girl would love...plus the best sausage gravy and biscuits I've had in a while! The breakfast room was kept very clean and the food was constantly restocked throughout the serving time.

The pool: for an adult, I thought the pool was too cold...but the kids thought it was the best! I spent my time in the hot tub...which was perfect for my tired body!

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely! Would I return? You betcha!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
We had a great time hosting you and your niece for your American Girl visit. The picture on our Facebook page is getting a lot of great responses as well. Thank you again for these great comments and we hope to see you the next time you are in Columbus.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at this property over the Easter weekend and found this new hotel to be not only pristine, but the entire staff treated us like family. From the front desk staff, housekeeping, shuttle driver to the Executive Housekeeper, Natasha, everyone went out of their way to make us feel at home and a welcomed guest.

The shuttle over to Easton was a very nice surprise and we certainly took advantage of the services. We will definitely be back to enjoy this property.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the courtesy shuttle and go to Easton Mall for just about any type of entertainmen...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BuckeyeFan106
Thank you so much for this great review. I have shared your comments with the staff so they know are doing a great job and especially Natasha. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Columbus and thank you again.
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My family stayed at this hotel from Sat-Mon and were pleased overall. I called ahead of time and requested to be near the end of a hallway to cut down on people walking by late in the evening because our toddler goes to sleep early, and the front desk assigned our room at that time, which was nice. We arrived around 5:30pm and did not have a wait at the front desk. The clerk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, though when we moved a stationary chair, a candy bar wrapper (that wasn't ours) rolled across the floor. We were short 1 towel, but the front desk quickly provided 1 upon request. The pool and hot tub were small for the size of the hotel, but it wasn't a problem even when the hotel was relatively full. We had no problem getting a table at breakfast either morning, though on Sunday morning they were much better at refilling the breakfast items and were much friendlier than on the quiet Monday morning. My older daughter loved being able to simply push a button to get pancakes and loved the cinnamon rolls. The breakfast selection was pretty standard, and most everything tasted good.
Two of us used the shuttle to go to Easton on Monday morning, but we didn't call for a return pick up. We asked the front desk on Sun evening about getting the shuttle, and it was there and waiting in plenty of time. Since it was raining, the driver was kind enough to drop us off at the front door of the American Girl store.

Note: If you have a young one who drinks milk at bedtime, be sure to pick it up before you get to the hotel. The pantry items available for purchase surprisingly did not include milk, and the front desk told us they did not have access to the breakfast beverages, so we had to leave the hotel the first night to buy milk.

Overall: While we would prefer to stay within walking distance of the shops at Easton, we would definitely return to this Holiday Inn due to the value and cleanliness of the hotel.

Overall:

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review on your stay. I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed stay with us and I will make sure the staff sees your comments. We will also address the housekeeping item as well as what options we may have to have milk in the our suite shop. Thank you again for your business and let us know if you have any other comments or concerns regarding your stay.
Independence, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this new hotel. Our accommodations were nice and the hotel was clean. Hotel management was very helpful and kind. Kids enjoyed the pool and even the pull out sofa bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for this great review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with the staff. If you have any other comments on your stay please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you again and I hope we get to see you the next time you are in Columbus.
Middletown
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a swim meet at OSU. The hotel is beautiful! Great room, comfortable beds, nice big tv and fridge was great for keeping snacks cold. Front desk staff was professional and quick with checking us in. Although we didn't have the opportunity to get to Easton to shop, it is so convenient that we will stay here again when we plan an a shopping trip!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write a great review on your stay. I will make sure the staff sees these comments. Remember when you come back to go shopping at Easton that we have a free shuttle from the hotel to Easton. Thank you again and please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.