“Perfect Location for Visiting Easton”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
Ranked #35 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I usually choose a bed and breakfast when I travel but since I was visiting Easton Mall in Columbus I was looking for lodging close by. The location was about 2 blocks away and when you look out the window of your room at the woods you forget you are in a busy city. Our king room was spacious, clean, and well appointed. The Bath & Body amenities were appreciated. The lobby had an updated decor and it had a nice breakfast area. I was pleasantly surprise to find brand name items on the breakfast bar such as Chobani yogurt and Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese for my bagel. I wouldn't take the orange juice again....it definitely was some kind of orange "drink" not juice. The in-room coffee wasn't very good but the coffee at the breakfast bar was much better. I woudl not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for writing this great review on your stay. We just recently upgraded that breakfast to include the Chobani yogurt and turkey sausage everyday. The next time you are here remember that we have a complimentary shuttle that will take you over to Easton as well. I will make sure the staff sees these comments and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently stayed here during a concert I was attending for the weekend at Columbus Crew Stadium about 15 minutes away and half the price of other hotels. The hotel is located next to an AMAZING mall that includes an American Girl Doll Store, Bendel's, Louis Vuitton and Victoria's Secret (which started in Columbus, OH).
The beds were very comfortable, even giving you the option to choose between a soft and firm pillow. The staff was very attentive and greeted me every time I entered or exited the hotel. Breakfast was good and plenty of USA Today papers to catch up on the world news. Extremely pleased and would stay at this location again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your stay. I am glad to hear that the staff took care of your during your visit. We just updated our complimentary breakfast so I hope you were here to enjoy the new turkey sausage and Greek yogurt options. The next time you come see us remember we have a free shuttle over to Easton when you go shopping. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

As others have stated, we found this hotel to be very clean with inviting decor. We had a great time at the pool. Extremely friendly and engaging staff, which goes a long way with us! If you need a hotel near downtown columbus, look no further. This place is great!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. I am excited to share these comments with the staff and feel free to contact me if you have any other comments or questions. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

No complaints. Clean, comfy, and everyone working there was very nice and professional. My only complaint was that 1-couldn't find a guide on the tv to see what was on. I would stay here again. I came from Pittsburgh with my daughter to take her to the American Girl store and it was only like a 5 min drive.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

I want to first say thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am excited to see you enjoyed your stay and I hope you and your daughter enjoyed the visit to the American Girl Store. I apologize for us not having a guide in the room during your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Columbus. If you decide to stay again remember that we offer an American Girl room package that includes a bed for your daughter's doll that you can only get at the hotel. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Walked in after driving 970 miles and staying one night in a not so good sleep inn in ky and ask the manager of housekeeping Natasha that was behind the desk (and by the way their we people everywhere ) she made me feel at home and had me a room clean in no time so I could rest. One of the best experiences I have had in a motel. Everyone one was so nice ! It is wonderful to find a place where the people still care and take pride in the job they do!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to write a review on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shared this comment with the staff and Natasha as well. She remembers talking with you at the desk and she thanks you as well for your comments. I hope we get to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express Easton and let me know if you have any other comments or suggestions to share.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Brought my 4-year-old great-niece for a two night stay. I had struggled between two hotels...and I'm glad I chose this one! From check-in to check-out, the stay was great! The American Girl package was extraordinary and well worth the extra money per night!

The room: I must say the room was HUGE! Pretty clean, although we did find some old candy and wrappers next to the chair...but the bathroom was spotless, as was the rest of the room. The bed was a wee bit too soft, but I slept through the night...so I can't complain! The hallways we actually pretty quiet...but it's probably due to being there during the week.

Breakfast: very good!! Cereal that any little girl would love...plus the best sausage gravy and biscuits I've had in a while! The breakfast room was kept very clean and the food was constantly restocked throughout the serving time.

The pool: for an adult, I thought the pool was too cold...but the kids thought it was the best! I spent my time in the hot tub...which was perfect for my tired body!

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely! Would I return? You betcha!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

We had a great time hosting you and your niece for your American Girl visit. The picture on our Facebook page is getting a lot of great responses as well. Thank you again for these great comments and we hope to see you the next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at this property over the Easter weekend and found this new hotel to be not only pristine, but the entire staff treated us like family. From the front desk staff, housekeeping, shuttle driver to the Executive Housekeeper, Natasha, everyone went out of their way to make us feel at home and a welcomed guest.

The shuttle over to Easton was a very nice surprise and we certainly took advantage of the services. We will definitely be back to enjoy this property.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the courtesy shuttle and go to Easton Mall for just about any type of entertainmen...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BuckeyeFan106

Thank you so much for this great review. I have shared your comments with the staff so they know are doing a great job and especially Natasha. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Columbus and thank you again.