“Lunch”

Fortune Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #430 of 2,297 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Quality food at a great price. We stopped for lunch and would definitely go back. Waiter was a good host and handled a complicated order really well.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

So, I am new to Columbus, OH and here only for the summer. When I first visited this place with my friends I found it to be very nice as the food was cheap and tasted good. The quantity was generous.

However, this Chinese lady at the cashier is very rude. On my recent visit, I asked something about the Lunch menu to be packed, and she said that "Can't you read english? If you sit down, you need to pay Tax and tips"
I mean, no offense!, but hearing about my english from a Chinese made me laugh and angry at the same time.

Sorry, I don't pay tips for crappy service and attitude. And just because of YOU (the cashier) I am never coming back to this place again.

1  Thank Ayon_De
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I went there a couple times. I thought some of the dishes were delicious, but I found a rock the last time I went there. I wanted to get the owner's attention. The owner's attitude was awful and threatening. Instead of trying to fix the problems, she denied the existence of the rock.

She even said her restaurant isn't short on just one customer, and said I didn't have to go back again if I was unsatisfied with my dining experience.

I left the restaurant pretty upset as I was a somewhat loyal customer to that restaurant.

If you like Sichuan food or like something spicy, I would recommend Helen Kitchen and Little Dragon. Helen Kitchen is in Dublin, DELICIOUS and authentic. Little Dragon is on Morse Rd, they have great customer service!

I hope this helps!

2  Thank Zhiping J
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Great food! I stop in at least once a week for lunch. Lunch specials are priced well and lots to choose from. Don't let the entrance detour you. You will be so glad you stopped by.

1  Thank KBbalemian
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Their Sichuan dishes are the drawing card! Order from the daily specials and Sichuan dishes for a selection of subtly distinctive spicy offerings.

1  Thank ChoosyGourmand

Been to Fortune Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!