“choice!”

Cornerstone Deli & Cafe
Ranked #453 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A proper deli, with lots of choice. nice for the neighborhood folk and wanderers. I wasn't expecting such a prominent feature of Asian cuisine on the menu, but got pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a find especially in this part of Columbus. The food is fresh and made to order which includes Sushi, sandwiches, wraps, etc. The deli is just one store in what I would call a urban building setting and is easy to overlook. They were recommended by their neighbor who was conducting classes. Everyone in the class tried the food and had complimentary comments. I had the cold turkey wrap with cream cheese, alpha sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, with a spinach tortilla wrap. Let me say that the wrap was huge and I took half home. I started noting the portion sizes and you should be hungry when you order. The prices are reasonable and the service is very good for this style of restaurant.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend took me there for Sunday brunch. The interiors look suspicious- still keep a bank safe vault room!!

They serve a variety of food, bagels, sandwiches, sushi, rice bowls, ...... etc. We ordered a bagel, a spicy salmon rice bowl and an eel rice bowl. The bagel was toasted very well and the fillings were generous. The two rice bowls were very satisfying- good seasoned sushi rice and quality raw salmon chunks. Will visit again for other dishes on the menu.

The speed of serving food was surprisingly fast. After ordering, they will bring the food to your table.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

As a Columbus native, it's hard to find a deli that beats The Corner Stone Deli's quality, selection, and price. They have standard deli fair and make awesome sandwiches, but they also have a wonderful selection of Asian food, which one would never expect from its unassuming exterior. The prices are superb for the quality of their food. Anyone staying or visiting in the area should check them out for any meal of the day or a quick but hearty snack.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

My manager told me about this restaurant because I am pretty much a Sushi-hoilc. I have tried almost every flavor of Sushi AT this place, and I swear I'm going broke, because I cannot stop BUYING food from this place.

The Sushi is professionally made by cooks who KNOW what they're doing and they know how to prepare Sushi correctly. I will never EVER go anywhere else ever again for my "Sushi needs" LOL. This is my pit stop whenever I crave Sushi.....which is pretty much 24 / 7 <3