“Small place,great food”

Little Lebanon Mediterranean
Ranked #75 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My daughter and I were starving after an early flight to Ohio and packing her from college and shopping. This little family owned Lebanese restaurant was empty when we arrived at 6:45. Our food was prepared quickly. We watched the fresh pita going into the wood oven. All was delicious and we were able to talk and enjoy our meals while the place filled. We were too full for dessert but since we had a family gathering the next day, I bought a platter of homemade desserts and last night my family all enjoyed them and commented that they were obviously homemade. A great find near Polaris which I hope to enjoy again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

It is a quaint restaurant. Rather unremarkable inside and out. However the service was very friendly/helpful and the food was very tasty. I discovered kibbeh ( I hope I am spelling that correctly) - my new favorite dish! I also enjoyed the pistachio baklava, which surprised me because I normally don't like baklava.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This small restaurant is amazing. The owners care passionately about food preparation and how much you like it. My lamb chops were served on seasoned rice with almonds. The tabbouleh was excellent, the baked kibbeh was delicious. We will be regulars! Little Lebanon is worth trying.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I first discovered LL not long after they opened and have been hooked. I try to go every couple weeks.
Daddy daughter night on Friday which meant their choice for dinner. they chose LL for the food, pastries, and to see Reymona (sorry Eric). I tried the garlic Cornish game hen and baba ganoush. Awesome! Girls had shwarma, tebouleh, and several fatayer. Dessert was carrot cake and chocolate ganache (and chocolate mouse and baklava to go).
Just go....you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Had a very pleasant meal at this unpretentious little bistro. Owners and servers friendly and informative, food wonderful, very reasonably priced and prepared by owner. Make sure you save room for the fantastic desserts! Will definitely return.