“Pricey Italian”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Have dinner in style at BRIO Tuscan Grille Polaris Fashion Place. Enjoy authentic Italian food with a focus on steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, and much more! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I recently had lunch here with a friend. The atmosphere was very nice, the presentation of the food is excellent, but it is a bit gourmet for my idea of Italian. Plus, $40 for lunch with no alcoholic beverages was a bit of a shock. I should have known though because there were no prices on the menu. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a pretty good restaurant. Good service, and the food is very well prepared. It seems a bit more pricy than a Marcella's and the food is about on even rankings as theirs.
Of course, the atmosphere is a bit better at a Brio.
We have visited Italy the past three summers and this is not too far off from being authentic. The only negatives I can even pull out of our visit is the wine list wasn't as good as we had hoped.
They have a very diverse menu as well. Choose from a burger to the standard Spaghetti or Lasagna or to the, what I call, wild food with veggies jumping out of the dish. Which is what my wife eats. She like the Chicken Marcella and other like items.
But all in all, give this restaurant a shot. It is really far better than any Olive Garden you've probably going to .

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Dinner with family, nice atmosphere. Field green salad was good as was the bread basket.
The pasta pesto was surprisingly tasteless, no pesto, just a few basil leaves.
The grilled mahi mahi was good.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I never stopped here before because I thought it was just a pizza place. Went to dinner tonight with a client and was really impressed. My only issue was that I found it a bit loud for my tastes. Every thing else was great. Excellent service, perfect drinks and wonderful food. Good prices for the quality and portions......would highly recommend Brio!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Service was mediocre the food was cold and the presentation was below standards to me!!! The restaurant tried to make up for the slow service, I just could not stand it I tried to be patient and understanding!! The Brio in my hometown is much better!!!

1  Thank angiewar