“Consistently good food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #342 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Dublin, Ohio
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have always enjoyed the various foods I've had at Bravo. Yes, I believe it is somewhat pricey, but the atmosphere and the waiter/waitresses are very good. I go to Bravo during "off hours", so my service seems to be better then. The bread served prior to entrée is good, and I always feel like I'm eating in a clean restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Really good good, the atmosphere could be better and it's a little pricey but consistently good in quality. The wine list is also very good and a major step up from the Olive Gardens of the world.

• Visited April 2013
“What happened to Bravo”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is a restaurant where we have eaten many, many times over the years. Today it was bad. The food tasted stale and the salad greens were not fresh. When I asked for butter, I got a very condescending stare. The service was bad, the drinks were not refilled. I think we will look for other choices in the future.

• Visited May 2013
“Ok but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

This was one of our favorites in Columbus. We were disappointed. Food was ok, salad not well chopped, and service weak. The waitress never filled drinks and orders were messed up. We waited forever for the checks. Won't go back again. Fooed seemed old and tired

Visited May 2013
Ohio
“Good Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

My daughter and I went here for my birthday dinner. We went early before 5:00pm so it wasn't crowded We ordered the Chicken Marsala. It was very tasty and was served up hot and in a timely manner. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. The restaurant was clean as well. We will go back to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013