“Still my favorite place to go.”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 2,321 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This location of Bravo is still my favorite restaurant in the Columbus area. I just like the layout and decor of this one better than the one off Rt 23, it's quieter since there are separate rooms.
We have been going to this restaurant for for years and years.
The food has always been good - not super fancy - but always stove/oven hot and tasty.

The pork chops have always been good, the Pasta Bravo is a consistent winner in my book.

This past time the service wasn't as attentive as normal, but we were not igorned either.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Been here a few times, when it's good it's great, but it's also been just real mediocre. Great atmosphere and people though.

I have had their pastas, pizza and salads...in the end their pizza was the best thing I've had there.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

The service was bad. Multiple issues. Menu has No risotto...an Upscale Italian restaurant must. Waiter didn't know menu.

Food we did get was tasty. I wish the service was better.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Been to Bravo a few times over the past few years when visiting family. In general, the food is fine, service is fine, value is fine. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Actually, I find it hard to remember anything really notable one way or the other or even what I had. I'd put in on par with Carraba's or Macaroni Grill, much better than Olive Garden, not as good as Brio, nowhere near as good as Vittoria's. If you are close by and what a decent Italian meal, go for it, but I wouldn't make a special trip to eat there.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We go to Bravo several times each year. We've had a tradition of having an early New Year's Eve dinner with our best friends there. While the restaurant is usually pretty busy, our service has been unfailingly good and attentive, and the food has been consistently great. We enjoy the filets, the seafood dishes, and the lasagne is wonderful.

There is a comprehensive wine list.

Desserts are beautifully presented and excellent. The portions are reasonable.