“Meh”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Dining options: Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went to Lennox restaurant after a movie. Pluses - food is served quickly (maybe too quickly - we were halfway through the appetizer when the salads appeared) but I expect they cater to the movie-going crowd who eat before and need to make the show, so that's okay. Had the calimari - it was floury-tasting and pale, and came with a mayo sauce and a tomato sauce - both just okay. We each ordered a pizza - warning - each way too much for one person, somewhere between personal and medium. The Margherita was tasteless, the pepperoni not bad, but the crust was flabby on the bottom. Not sure if they wood-fired these - they didn't taste like it, but the restaurant is pleasantly wood-smokey smelling so I wasn't sure. I opted for the 3.99 salad (think it was field greens) - it has feta, tomatoes cut into very small dice, and is drenched in vinegary dressing, which, with feta, made it pretty sharp. Service is fast, a little intrusive. All in all, nothing special. Fast service, Nice warm atmosphere

There are newer reviews for BRAVO Cucina Italiana

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had a group of four and sat at a high-top table in the bar area. Had great wait service by all we encountered. I had the grilled mahi/mahi, two had the grilled salmon salad and one the bolognese. All were very complementary on the entrees mentioned as all were consumed promptly. Bread service was great and it was warm. Yes, you can access off of US-23N during the construction!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We sat in the bar for drinks and dinner. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. We've eaten here before and my opinion is the same. The food is overpriced and just not that great.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We ate here on a Saturday evening around 5:30 PM. We were seated promptly, but shortly after we were seated they began a wait list.

I ordered Meatball & Pepperoni Manicotti, one of their specialties. Our meals arrived fairly promptly. My dinner was very salty, not that appealing. My friend ordered salmon, which she said was good.

We were trying to have a focused discussion (like a business meeting), not just idle conversation. Although we were there less than one hour we were pestered by staff (approximately 6 times) asking if everything was all right. Each time they just butted into our conversation. The restaurant may think they are being customer-service oriented. I feel they were being rude and felt very much that they were trying to rush us out the door so they could refill the table. We left the minute we finished eating.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch. Or brunch because my husband had that eggs bacon and potatoes. His meal was really good. The potatoes were different than the normal breakfast potatoes. My lunch and the service really brought the rating down to two stars. If you can see the photo below you'll see the avocado that I got on my turkey bacon and avocado sandwich. If you are an avocado lover like myself avacado is the main reason you order a sandwich such as this because it sounds so good. Also, the bread that they serve it on is the same bread they give you before your meal, their house bread. Not very good for a sandwich. My sandwich was almost gone before they got my fries out and we had asked for every refill. Just poor service as we stood there for 10 minutes before even getting seated even though they were not very busy, the table service was poor and like I said the food was poor. I might go back for dinner but never again for lunch.