“Loved the mushroom pizza!”
Review of Figlio

Figlio
Ranked #115 of 2,482 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Visited Figlio as part of a food tour of Columbus and I was seriously impressed by the delicious pizza. The crust was chewy and delicious, and the sauce was seasoned perfectly. If/when I return to Columbus, I will definitely give Figlio a visit!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I called Figlio’s to reserve their private dining room to set up a surprise proposal with 18 guest. They made a special night a spectacular evening for myself, my guest, and my now fiancé. They had appetizers and drinks all set for everyone ready to serve and stood by for a champagne toast. I couldn’t be happier! Oh, and the food is amazing! Don’t hesitate to come here for date night or with friends and family.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We were introduced to this place thru a food tour group. We had the Truffled mushroom pizza and it was awesome and we are planning on eating here again this week.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I always love dining at Figlio. The food is always delicious. I really enjoy the pear and Brie pizza and truffled mushroom pizza. This is a cute place for date night.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a wonder restaurant run by a very special family. Their wood fired pizzas are to die for. The balsamic salad is perfect. The pasta dinners are excellent. Great place to eat and the servers are delightful.

Date of visit: June 2017