“Good Italian Food, Lively Atmosphere”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #206 of 2,229 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Defiance, Ohio
“Good Italian Food, Lively Atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I liked being able to watch them cook the food. I had a good waitress that kept my drinks filled without me having to ask. I did not like being able to hear the conversation next to me. (In this restaurant's defense, the one lady doing most of the talking was *loud*.) The food was divine!

Visited April 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Good”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We went on a Friday the wait wasn't long at all. Which was a good thing. I order the Fiesta De Carraba. For appetizer I had the Mozzarella Marinara it was crispy and really good. I had a Caesar salad the dressing was good and it was just enough not to make it dry or wet. For the main course I had the Champagne Shrimp and scallop linguine it was awesome. Are waiter was greater. One of the best restaurants I have been to in a while.

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Fast service and great food!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Visited on a weeknight with no trouble getting a table. The wait staff were very accommodating and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and atmosphere!

Visited January 2014
Ohio
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We showed up as a very large group for a business trip. They were fast and we never felt rushed.

We were served the amazing food you have come to love and expect from Carrabba's!

Visited February 2013
NW Ohio
“Surprisingly good salmon for Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I ate here with two of my business colleagues. Two of us had the cedar planked salmon topped with crab meat and a light lemon sauce. It was delicious but could have been served at a warmer temperature. It came with asparagus. The portion of each was appropriate. The dipping oil was salty or overly spiced but the bread was fresh and delicious. The other person had lasanga are received a large portion. She commented it had too much garlic in the sauce. We had good service. The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant is easy to get too, very close to Polaris shopping.

• Visited October 2013