“a lovely small cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast
Columbus, Ohio
“a lovely small cafe”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Off the beaten track,but worth trying. I enjoyed the tuna melt and frys.aliitle crowded so I not the only one who likes to stop in the cafe.

• Visited March 2014

Aspen, Colorado
“Unique neighborhood cafe”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Delicious home cooked menu with healthy choices. I grew up in Clintonville in North Columbus so always visit this spot when visiting friends and relatives. I was there last when attending my 50th high school reunion in April 2014. Split both a Cobb salad and a Reuben with my girlfriend for lunch -- both were tasty...
Her favorite evening meal there is the Pork Schnitzel with a locally brewed beer. She tells me that the line for Sunday Brunch is "out the door" --
Almost forgot - we also shared the butterscotch pie for dessert - the homemade carrot cake looked tempting too...

• Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I met our daughter and her boyfriend for brunch at the Wildflower Cafe. It's a nice neighborhood place. Our server Becka was pleasant and attentive. My daughter and I had the challa French toast that was quite tasty. My wife had the blueberry pancakes that she also enjoyed. We all got half orders, and that was plenty. Daughter's boyfriend had the quick start sandwich on a bagel. It was a pretty good sized sandwich of egg, bacon, and cheese.

“Great local fare”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious and the atmosphere was 'hometown'. The dessert was to die for! Totally recommend this for your family!

Louisa, Virginia
“Very healthy and super tasty!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Went here for lunch while visiting a friend in Clintonville, OH. I had the Veggie Burrito and it was good enough to make this meat eater think about becoming a vegan! It was really good, excellent flavor. I passed up their southern fried chicken which is a speciality but I was not disappointed. Place is small but unique and worth the time.

Visited July 2013