“Best Italian Sub Ever”

Iacono's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #549 of 2,321 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I'm a shameless lover of italian subs. My grandma and I stopped in here and I was not disappointed! The bread - crunchy, the veggies - fresh, the cheese - melty, and the meat - perfect. I've never sang a ballad about a sandwich, but if I did, it'd be about Iacono's italian sub. Perfect, just perfect. This place is definitely a gem and a place you have to go to.

1  Thank Hillary K

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Needing a place to eat on a recent trip to Columbus, a friend recommended Iacono's. We met our friend there and I must confess, it reminded me of beloved pizza joints from my youth. I had the meatiest pizza I could find and was not disappointed.
Were I a local, this would be the Italian restaurant that I would frequent with friends. I can almost hear Billy Joel sing "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" now.........

3  Thank Rome M
Reviewed 5 April 2013

All I can say is that they have not lost their touch. Had not been to Iacono's in a while. We stopped in for dinner and had pasta and pizza and a sub to go. Everything was superb. Service was good and the prices are right.

The only thing that needs attention is that the decor is from the 60s or 70s. It is really time to remodel.

Well done