“Excellent crab and lobster” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #175 of 2,214 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Vantage
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent crab and lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Service was great and so was the food. I am picky about my seafood and especially the crab cakes but one of the best I have had in a long time. Also had the chef special of lobster tail and fresh side salad and was wonderful. 1st time there but would go back again.

• Visited February 2014

“Great dessert!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday night. Long wait but we chose a table in the bar area. Calamari good. Lobster tail was good but not the best I've had. Ribeye good. Sides are potato and asparagus for almost every meal. Shark fin dessert was GREAT! It's a must and can be shared!

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Average fish restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Average fish restaurant. Good service, but very routine. Could use a few unusual preparations for seafood as well as chicken and steaks. Drinks slightly above average. Manhattan served with orange slice and maraschino cherry? Could elevate types of liquor available if want to be a higher end service restaurant.

Dublin, Ohio
“Great time with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

My husband and I have dined here several times and have never been disappointed. This time we brought three of my friends visiting from out of town. They thoroughly enjoyed the food and service. It was also Restaurant Week which was an added value plus. The only problem was the room we were in was very cold because they didn't turn on the heat until after my husband tried to get us moved to a warmer location. Our guest were from the South so it was a bit much for them. Our waiter was very apologetic and the room did eventually warm up. We will be back.

• Visited January 2014
Charleston, WV
“Do Not Get The Crab Cakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was looking forward to dinner at the Columbus Fish Market. My husband doesn't eat much fish so he went with the steak and it was very good. The asparagus that came with his steak was cooked to perfection. We ordered a side of hush puppies and they were light and fluff on the inside and crisp on the outside, perfect! We also enjoyed the lobster bisque and smashed red potatoes. The crab cakes were so heavily spiced with hot peppers that you could not taste the crab. I enjoy spicy food, but the level of spices in the crab cakes almost made them impossible to eat. I really wish I had ordered something else because those around me seemed to enjoy their meals.

Visited January 2014

Been to Columbus Fish Market Crosswoods? Share your experiences!