“YUM”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Columbus, Ohio
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I love love love this place. Local and very delicious. Try the Village addiction, or I love the jalepeno popper sandwich too!

Visited July 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Perfect little deli for any type of appetite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stopped here on a visit of Columbus on a warm sunny day and it was just what we needed. My husband and I are both vegetarians, and it's often difficult to find good vegetarian options when traveling. We were so lucky to find this place and were so pleased with the menu items. DELICIOUS!! They have something for everyone and prices are great. Stop here if you're not in the mood for German food :)

Pay with cash if there is a long line...

• Visited May 2014
Irvine CA
“Won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Busy place always. A bit pricey sandwiches but worth it. Had the jalapeño popper and it was like a grilled cheese on steroids. Amazing. Paired it with a small green antipasto. Very good too. Large selection of cold salads and lots of vegan and gluten free options

Columbus, Ohio
“Rueben sandwich is a specialty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

No frills, but great lunch sandwiches. A true neighborhood place where everyone is "a local." Expect to get your Coke in a can, and love your. Lunch.

Visited April 2014
Ohio
“Great sandwiches German Village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

As I wandered German Village hungry for a good lunch, I found Brown Bag deli and boy was I glad I stopped in! Parking is a problem since you have to basically find it on the street. I couldn't find a spot, so I threw my blinkers on and dashed in to order. Since it was my first time, I wasn't sure what to order and ultimately went with a vegetarian suggestion offered by the cashier. It was the #3…gosh I wish I remembered the name! I can still remember the taste of the delicious sandwich with the creamy spread of jalapeño cream cheese. The restaurant itself is small (like most delis), but nicely done up with a cozy feel. Wish I found a parking spot because I would have loved to hang around to enjoy my sandwich. I patiently watched my car and soon my order was ready. I was tempted by the variety of cookies, brownies, and fresh pasta salads too but decided to just finish the large sandwich I ordered. For about $7 you can enjoy a decent sized sandwich from there. Be sure to get your brown bag deli card stamped…because after so many orders you get one free! Wish I lived in the area because I'm sure I would fill it up fast! Will def. go back next time I'm in the area!!

• Visited January 2014