“Delicious Lunch, Order Accurate”
Review of Brown Bag Deli

Brown Bag Deli
Ranked #13 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. The line was out the door, but we are able to secure a table outside while my husband ordered. He had a the Village Addiction which was delicious with side of pasta salad with brisket, our daughter had a ham & cheddar that I shared with her.
Service was great, food arrived timely and accurately. Definitely recommend for a delicious lunch!

1  Thank VryInsightful

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

After exploring the Book Loft my girlfriend and I wanted to a quick bite to eat, so we walked to Brown Bag Deli. Our lunch hit the spot (and it was delicious)! We ordered the TLC sandwich and a 1/2 pint of Kale salad and 1/2 pint of a tomato macaroni salad. There were many vegetarian options for us! Staff members recommended bigger bread because we were splitting the sandwich and made it so we paid the least possible amount for our food.

After eating we went to a nearby park. They had many picnic tables. In hindsight, we should have gotten our meal to go and ate in the park.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is my favorite deli in Cbus. Very small joint, but I have never not had a place to sit and eat after ordering, or you can just walk a block to Schiller Park and have a picnic! Their sandwiches are amazing (I highly recommend the Jalapeno Popper) and made with fresh ingredients. They also have multiple sides and desserts in their refrigerator case that never disappoint. A must go if you've never been or need a quick cheap bite!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

First time eating here. Tuna melt and Mediterranean salad were really good! The small salad is quite large and filling. Huge selection of deli salads that looked good as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches are top notch and the sides are amazing! A great place to stop for a quick bite or take to the park.