“Beer lovers paradise!”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #339 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Bar
Description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Being from Dayton we travel here just for the great selection. The staff is great! Very knowledgable and always make it a great visit no matter how busy! I like the idea of not having a food menu. It leaves you with many more options from all of the other local Easton restaurants. They will deliver your food right to your table! Highly recommended to any beer lover.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The beer selections, both in draft and bottles/cans is fantastic. My main complaint about this place, and I'm sure many will agree, is the lack of food on the menu. And I don't mean poor choices, I mean NO choices. They have some kind of agreement to have some local places deliver in food, but come on, why wouldn't I just go to one of those places to eat instead? I'm looking for popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, SOMETHING! You can't possible expect me to stay and drink for any length of time and have nothing to eat...It's kind of irresponsible if you ask me. SORRY, I don't mean for this to be a scathing review, like I said, love the beers, and the ambiance is decent, and I will continue to visit, just not for any length of time, or for more than a beer or two.

2  Thank 133charlieg
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Excellent selection of beer. Prices are a little on the high side, but well worth it. Great place to meet after work.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I love the beer selection here and tasting new ones. I just wish they had some food service there. They allow you to order food from other restaurants and dine in their bar with the food though. I think that would be a little awkward though. They got me to join their beer club so they can track my beer choices and quantities. I appreciated that they will give you a taste of a beer for free before you commit to a full pint. With most beers being $4+ that way you aren't stuck with something you hate.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I visited the World of Beer on my recent trip to Columbus. It looks small as you walk past it but opens up inside and has quite a bit of room. The waitresses' outfits are reminiscent of what a Hooters girl would wear. I'm sure some people would appreciate that but it did nothing at all for me, being a female. The waitress brought us menus since we had never been there before and it was a very long list of different draft beers. I didn't count them but it was in the 30-40 beer range. I've never seen a place with so many taps. The whole side wall of the establishment is covered in coolers and beer taps. Though none of the bottled beer in the coolers was on the menu we were given. Above the bar, they had retired taps put on display for decoration. It was a nice touch. My friend and I decided to do "flights" of beer. There are no assigned flights like some places. You choose 4 draft beers and they bring your selections in 2 oz pours. The only thing i didn't like about the flights is that there were no marked prices for the flight-sized pours and the waitress was very vague as to how much the flights would be and we didn't know until we got our check. The prices on the menu are for a full-size glass and here too is pricing trouble because as the waitress explained, a full-size glass could range from any of a number of different glass styles varying in size. The glass style coordinates with the style of beer you choose, some with more beer and some with less. It was a little strange. Ultimately, for two flights and two full-size beers and gratuity we ended up spending $50. It was fun as a novelty and being very interested in trying new kinds of beer, I found the experience enjoyable overall. I'd go again if I found myself in the area. I would have rated this place 3-stars if it hadn't been for the amazing array of beer offerings.

1  Thank porscad