“Food and Service was excellent”

Mitchell's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Mitchell’s Ocean Club is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. The flagship location of OCEAN PRIME, a boutique collection of restaurants located from coast-to-coast, Mitchell’s Ocean Club is located in Easton Town Center, a stylish retail center convenient to Port Columbus International Airport and downtown Columbus. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make Mitchell’s Ocean Club an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I have had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant of a few occasions and again on my most recent visit. The service was great and the food better than I remember. If you like deviled eggs try their appetizer: Truffle Deviled Eggs.
It can get a bit noisy especially if you are seated near the bar and the really good piano player. The music is nice but can make it hard to carry a conversation.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Wow! So good. Where do I start? From drinks to appetizers to entree...yummy!! I had not had good halibut since a trip to Alaska last year until Mitchell's. I had been craving it and everywhere I went it was just not good. Not the case here. This melted in my mouth. Also had a tomato mozzarella appetizer that was to die for. Even the bread basket rocked! Great selection of wines. Go here, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Where do I start? The food was incredible - especially the sides. Lobster mashed potatoes, creamed spinach with bacon, crab cakes, wedge salad - everything prepared perfectly. Service could not have been better - our server (Sherri?) was friendly, attentive and made excellent recommendations. Yes, it was on the expensive side but I've had more expensive dinners that were not near as memorable so I felt it was well worth the price. Definitely worth the trip to Easton.

1  Thank 3hundrd
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Our destination for a birthday meal. Our service was outstanding and the food very delicious. Our server offered 1/2 portions of anything we chose, which made it possible for us to enjoy appetizer, salad, and entree. Appetizer was the chilled crab cocktail -- we highly recommend. Entrees we loved were miso Cod and yellowfin tuna. We chose jalapeno scalloped potatoes for our side. Everything was terrific. Our only disappointment (very slight) was the host greeter -- she was not up to Cameron Mitchell's standards. Everything else was outstanding. We were seated in the Club Room on this visit and would recommend that location for anyone who wants privacy and quiet.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I am fortunate enough to enjoy great meals on many continents. I scheduled Ocean Club at Easton for a client dinner and had a very enjoyable event,

First off its a very nice space once you are inside. Service I will rate as very good, not exceptional but very good.

Appetizer selection was limited to seafood-or seafood-or seafood-or a salad. The appetizers were all very good, mini crab cakes, very nice.

Most of my party ordered seafood everyone enjoyed their meals, and the bone in filets looked great as well.

The highlights: Likely the side dishes of jalapeño scalloped potatoes and the black truffle mac n cheese which was amazing. We skipped dessert so you are on your own for that.

Enjoy a great meal here, and prices are comparable to any similar scale of restaurant, and certainly lower than in Chicago, etc.

Outdoor seating is an upper deck looking over Easton (shopping mall/area) so don't get too excited if you have an indoor or outdoor table-the views are rather mundane.