“Be Sure to Ask....”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #17 of 51 Fun & Games in Columbus
Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you are going to eat and play.....be sure to ask for the special menu. We didn't know about it, and had made our decision and then the waiter asked if we were going to play. They have a few items on a separate menu that will discount your play cards. Be sure to ask for that menu!

1  Thank jlh1989
There are newer reviews for Dave & Buster's

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We went to eat dinner and play games. They had two servers in the area where we were seated. Arrived at 6:00 p.m.....drink orders were taken 20 minutes later...served by 6:55 and then were were forgotten. No one came to take our actual food orders. We had to keep flagging someone down & they kept saying, "Sorry...we're really short tonight". We would have left but we had to get my nephew back to the hotel to check in with his Training Officer by 9pm (Air Force Inductee). Driving around trying to find another place was not an option. We didn't want to send him off with fast food as his last memory. By 7:10...the Manager was called. I had to calm everyone down (because they were ready for blood by this time and let him know it). He had to start taking orders himself. Food didn't arrive until 7:35....10 minutes after a table that arrived AFTER we did....and yes...they got their food first. Not good. Not good at all! Suffice it to say...we didn't have time to play games and part of my nephew's bon voyage was ruined. I will not return. This was Dave and Busters close to the Airport Embassy Suites

1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The service was typical for this area. Not great but not rude either. The food was typical run-of-the-mill pub style food. The video game packages are crazy expensive. For my family of five the final damages were around $300 bucks! I am going to take a major pass on this money pit in the future.

1  Thank RollTideRoll423
Reviewed 29 August 2013

First of all it took over an HOUR to get our food and the waitress was not very friendly and she was terribly slow at bringing refills. The food was supringisly good after waiting that long. Now as far as the games go, what a joke. You buy a power card and add chips to them and each games costs anywhere from 3 to 10 chips. While the games are alot of fun it is EXTREMELY overpriced. Including food, I spent $140 for only 3 people. Dont get me wrong it is a very fun place but be prepared to lay down some serious money. The magement needs to do something about the prices, its plain highway robbery.

3  Thank jay s