“Family Italian; Good Value”
Review of Morone's

Ranked #1,062 of 2,290 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We enjoy Morone's. Their lasagna is excellent and the full portion is huge (about 4" x 8", approximately). I do wish they would get a better roll (just a plain white, un-inspiring roll), but the service is usually good and the food is a good value for the money. Be aware though. In the frigid winter that we have had in Columbus, the restaurant does tend to be cold, so dress warmly.

1  Thank Anne_from_Ohio

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I absolutely adore the pepperoni pizza as well as the plain cheese. It has a great crust, not too thick, as another reviewer said, and, IMO, just right. The savory pepperoni matched with that wonderful sauce really gets my taste buds going. While C-bus has many, many pizzerias and I certainly have sampled a great number of them, I have not found a better plain cheese or pep and cheese than Morone's.

1  Thank jaydub1948
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We love Morone's Italian Villa. I've eaten Roger's food for 22 years now.

Delicious pizza - some of the best in the city. Not a thick crust. Definitely not a thin crust. A nice, substantial crust, but not too thick. The sauce is a little acidic, just like my Italian grandmother made from scratch (that's a HUGE compliment coming from me... :-).

Awesome meatball sub - IMHO the best in the city. Really, really delicious meatballs.

The pizza & pasta buffet on Wednesday nights is plentiful, delicious and reasonably priced. It's a family favorite.

Morone's is just really good pizza done really well and really consistently for a really long time and we love it and eat there all the time and you should too because you won't regret it (;-).

Highly recommended.

1  Thank Travelling-Buckeye
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We used to go to Morone's almost every week but moved out of the area. Went back last week as a treat and the food is still great. Small salads with cheese had their delicious Italian dressing. The pepperoni pizza is the best in town. The service was a little slow but once the food came we forgot about the wait.

1  Thank 3CTraveler
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Pizza was good had to take off a bunch of onions. Hubby was craving spagehtti and meatballs but it was just Ok. He added italian sausage which added to the dish. Great server

1  Thank niecymac