“Best chili” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Best chili”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I love Rusty Bucket's reuben sandwich and their chili. I use to get the reuben all the time but then I tried Gary's Belly Buster burger. It's a burger with a fried egg. It is soooo gooey and good. It's my absolute favorite. My husband's go-to is the Philly cheesesteak , but he is also partial to the Belly Buster burger and chili as well. The only thing we really don't care for is Rusty Bucket's deserts. But then, by the time we're finished eating our food, we never really have room for desert.

Visited December 2013

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

My 6 yr old daughter and I ate here after going to the AG store at Easton Towncenter. Food was good, I had the buffalo chicken sandwich, it was very good, but huge! They have chairs for your AG doll, which my daughter loved! Service was quick, our waitress was very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Meade, Maryland
“An option for a quick bite of fair fare!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We needed someplace real quick to have a bite to eat. This was it. From the South, we have fried pickles sliced the round sort of way, so we were a bit surprised that they were fried in spears. We weren't fans of this, but I have to say the pickles had great flavor. As for the fair fare, we had two Reubens, a Burger, and Ribs. It hit the spot! I have to say, if this bar/grill had a location in Virginia, I would hit it up on any game day! Great atmosphere for such!

• Visited November 2013
Granville Ohio
“Rusty Bucket - Easton - Great location!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We dined at the Rusty Bucket (new location Easton Town Center) tonight. The location is excellent. Service was good ...not great. Our server never smiled....not sure he was happy with his job. Fun place to watch the OSU game. Loud atmosphere. Dined at other Rusty Bucket Restaurants and found them much better. I would try this again, but was not impressed at the experience.

• Visited October 2013
Branchland, West Virginia
“It was ok, compared to the other places we ate.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Food was ok, service was good. We sat outside, which was real nice and they had the UGA game on, which is why I wanted to eat there. I might stop again for the game, but not to eat. Please don't get me wrong - it was not terrible, it just wasn't anything to rave about...

Visited October 2013