“Great Service”

Ranked #5 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Probably the friendliest service we've had at any hotel! Suites were clean and really nice. Would definitely recommend staying here. With the full kitchen and the breakfast we saved a lot of money on eating out.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Avin A, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Alice B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel with us. Here at the Homewood Suites- Columbus/OSU our guest's satisfaction is our number one priority! I am so happy we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Columbus!

Homewood Suites Columbus/OSU

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Very clean and accommodating; friendly staff. It is easy access to all businesses in the Columbus, Ohio area as well as to The Ohio State University. In addition, the hotel is located near other restaurants and shopping, giving you more access in walking distance.

Dear Cynthia G,

I want to take a moment and Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I am very glad your experience was enjoyable and we were able to accommodate your stay's needs. We are looking forward your next visit with us the next time you are in the area!

Homewood Suites Columbus/OSU

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is probably one of the best Hilton properties I have stayed in...and I have stayed in many in the past 10+ years. It is fairly new facility opening in late Fall 2013. The staff is excellent and very friendly. The Kitchens are pretty well stocked with the essentials one needs if you desire to make your own meals. The rooms are very good size, especially the Kingsize Studio Rooms of which I have stayed in. I have stayed at this property going 6-7 x's now. I am working an extended project and it is the only property I choose while in the Columbus area. The rooms are well maintained and kept very clean. The whole staff - from the ladies in reception to the cleaning staff are all very good and extremely professional. This property also has one of the best Health Centers I have seen compared to other Homewood Suites I have stayed at. They have very good equipment as well as a wide range of workout equipment. If you like apartment style hotel living for those extended traveler types - or even for short term guests, I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I recommend the higher floor units to get the best on noise reduction.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Avin A, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Ptolomey,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to learn that you had a lovely time with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton! I'm glad our spacious suites and expanded gym were able to exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate to see our guests enjoying their stay.

I look forward welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit to Columbus.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We arrived at the hotel and was greeted by everyone with a smile. The kitchen and breakfast in the morning was great and the seating area was comfortable and led to a friendly atmosphere. The bed was very comfortable and the room decor was very peaceful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Steven G,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your family's Bat Mitzvah celebration! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! Here at the Homewood Suites - Columbus/OSU we pride ourselves on our friendly staff and comfortable, modern accommodations I am so so happy to see we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us!

We hope to see you and the entire Berganthal family again very soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Excellent very clean rooms lobby. Break far very good for hotel. IMO the best hotel around the campus area. We stayed here and went to campus one of the days and going a gem a place for breakfast called HangOver Easy! Another great find around campus

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Camelrider69,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. I am so happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our convenient proximity to The Ohio State University! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and from all of us here at the Homewood Suites - Columbus/OSU we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This appears to be an almost brand new property and everything is in great condition. The rooms are large, with a fridge, seating area, desk and bed. The bed and pillows were comfortable. HVAC worked well. The exercise room was very good compared to many hotels. There were dumbells going up to 50lbs, 2 cable pulley machines, a few treadmills and ellipticals and a bike. The pool looked nice, but I didn't use it.

Staff was extremely nice and greeted me every time I saw them. They also had free beer/wine and free food for a few hours. Meals vary by day, but I didn't have any while I was there. Beer options were bud light draught and Yuengling bottles.

Parking was free right outside the hotel and also they had a free garage next to the hotel, where you could park if the outdoor spots were full.

Overall, this was a great hotel and I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Avin A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear BBatMan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for indeed choosing to stay with us at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU recently.

It was a delight to read through your review and I am thrilled to know that you had a truly great time. Thank you also for your kind praise of our Fitness center, accommodation and our team. It brings me much pleasure to know that we exceeded your expectations.

I hope I shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Our room was wonderful. It came with a full kitchen, which included a large microwave, dishwasher, dishes, two stove tops, full fridge with freezer, and silverware. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. There was enough food at breakfast time, and they let you know they were taking the food away soon so you could get more if you wanted. I didn't like the way the heating unit worked, but it wasn't that much of a deal. I loved the departure process. It was very quick and helpful. My overall experience with this hotel was excellent, and plan on staying there again when we are in town again.

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and indeed for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU recently.

It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed the guest room and all the amenities in it. I am very pleased to know that all the team here thoroughly looked after you.

We are looking forward to have the pleasure of your company again in the future!