“Good place for food & drinks”
Review of Fado Irish Pub

Fado Irish Pub
Ranked #103 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a nice relaxing lunch while shopping at Easton this past weekend. The weather was nice, so we sat outside. The service was good and my Pear & blue cheese salad was great! He said the fish & chips were great too.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've passed by this place several times before stopping here and wished I hadn't waited so long. It has an excellent selection of beers as you would expect from an Irish Pub and a decent menu. What I loved was the relaxing atmosphere and friendly wait staff. You can sit and relax, the background music is not too loud to be distracting or the need to yell over it. The server is always checking on you but also allows you to eat and drink in piece.

I cannot say enough good things about this place. All I can say is I now have a go to place whenever I'm in Columbus.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stopped in for a drink during our recent shopping experience at Easton and it was a nice little atmosphere. The only drawback is that it's right next to the cigar shop so the smoke in the pub is a bit overwhelming. If you need a drink idea, try the Moscow Mule...its a Russian Vodka concoction served in a copper mug!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had dinner here with friends and family over the weekend, and was surprised at how good some of our meals were. One of the appetizers, some potato fries with sauce etc. was second to none. Excellent. The Shepherd's Pie was okay, I've had a lot better. The salad and bread they served with it were excellent though. The dark bread (I'll have to find out the name of it), was one of my favorites of all time. Wow. However, the TV's are turned to blasting, not just loud. We were in a side room, and I felt like I had to shout the entire dinner to be heard. It made me want to leave as soon as I could. Not good for business. I also agree with another reviewer. The chairs we sat in at the bar were so wobbly, I couldn't wait to be seated for dinner. It's surprising that the owner would let it go like that.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Loved the Fish and Chips. My husband had the Reuben despite the waiter's advice against it and it was dry. Great food.