“Travel to Ireland without leaving Ohio!”
Review of Fado Irish Pub

Fado Irish Pub
Ranked #85 of 2,255 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
“Travel to Ireland without leaving Ohio!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a great little spot, right in the middle of the Easton Town Center. The atmosphere in this pub/restaurant is that of a true Irish Pub - so much so that you forget that you are in Ohio! The food was excellent and the unique beers were worth coming back for.

Visited July 2014

“Good watering hole”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Been to Fado's several times but never eaten there. I love Irish whiskey and Guinness Stout and having a drink in this pub is about as close as I'll get to Ireland these days.

Visited August 2013
Barlow, Ohio
“Good place for food & drinks”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a nice relaxing lunch while shopping at Easton this past weekend. The weather was nice, so we sat outside. The service was good and my Pear & blue cheese salad was great! He said the fish & chips were great too.

Monroe, Louisiana
“This is the place to go to”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've passed by this place several times before stopping here and wished I hadn't waited so long. It has an excellent selection of beers as you would expect from an Irish Pub and a decent menu. What I loved was the relaxing atmosphere and friendly wait staff. You can sit and relax, the background music is not too loud to be distracting or the need to yell over it. The server is always checking on you but also allows you to eat and drink in piece.

I cannot say enough good things about this place. All I can say is I now have a go to place whenever I'm in Columbus.

Visited May 2014
Lima
“Fun place to have a drink!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stopped in for a drink during our recent shopping experience at Easton and it was a nice little atmosphere. The only drawback is that it's right next to the cigar shop so the smoke in the pub is a bit overwhelming. If you need a drink idea, try the Moscow Mule...its a Russian Vodka concoction served in a copper mug!

Visited April 2014