“" The food here is the worst I have ever tasted in my life"”
Review of Indian Oven

Indian Oven
Ranked #380 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The food here is the worst I have ever tasted in my life. We were 10 people group went to the restaurant for the buffet and no body liked it including one of my american colleague. The food is not fresh and tastes very bad. They had hardly 9 items in the buffet and no one is taste good. I would never ever buy any food or eat here again. I only gave 1 star as it was the least I could give. Do not use this restaurant in columbus area.

The format of the bill was confusing and they wrote their own gratuity 22% to the bill in the tip option. When I asked the owner, his response was rude.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

WORST Indian food i Ever had in my life.. Not good service and also the food was stale. Would not recommned to any friend.

1  Thank J P
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was visiting Columbus, OH for business and went to this restaurant in downtown for dinner. This is walking distance from the center of the city. I ordered Chicken Kebob, Dal Makhni, Onion Bread and Kingfisher beer. The service was good and food was yummy. The ambience is good and the restaurant is clean and nice.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Service and food were awesome. I had the goat. My wife had the chicken special and my son had the butternut squash and chicken special. All were great. Prices were very reasonable. I will be returning often.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This used to be a frequent stop for us, but it's been some time. Went during the week and was a little disappointed how few people were there. Service was great, as was the food. Only small complaint was that the naan didn't seem to be as good as it had been. But the two entrees were fantastic.

Time and again this is one of the top two Indian restaurants in the city. Nothing is overdone, never too much grease and everything is made fresh and to order. And they get the amount of spice exactly how you order it.

Been to Indian Oven? Share your experiences!