“Great Place for Coffee in the Morning.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
North Canton, Ohio
“Great Place for Coffee in the Morning.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I've never been to Cup O' Joe but I was glad we stopped there. I always like to visit places that have "joe" in the name... well, you know why. We enjoyed a couple of great soy lattes outside on their patio. We watch Columbus pass by us for a little while then got the day started ourselves. It's a great place to hang out.

• Visited July 2014

“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The environment is one of the best as far as coffee shops in Columbus.I love this place, and the coffee is excellent.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent local coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Why bother with Starbucks when you're in Columbus, Ohio?

Cup O Joe is a local coffee chain that offers coffee and espresso roasted by Stauf's, a local coffee roaster. Their offerings are, many would argue, better quality than the national chains, and most locations (including this one in Clintonville) offer local eats, as well, from Pattycake Bakery across the street to Sammy's bagels.

There's almost always a Cup O Joe not far from that Starbucks or Tim Horton's you're considering, so why not give this a try, instead?

• Visited July 2013
Farmington, Connecticut
“Delicious Iced coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is a local Ohio coffee shop and it's excellent! Good value! Very clean! Friendly staff. we enjoyed the outdoor seating on a glorious spring day.

Visited June 2013
Lima, Ohio
“My favorite coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

Every time we are in Columbus, my husband and I argue about where to get the best cup of coffee. He preferred a place in Worthington but Cup O' Joe is ALWAYS my choice. Anything with white chocolate in it is the best but everything they serve is wonderful. All the locations are very cozy and friendly. I can sit there for hours to read and drink my coffee. Lastly, the service is always exceptional! I will always choose Cup O' Joe.

Visited June 2012