“Food was average”

Ranked #261 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Average Applebees food. The service was slow and it took awhile to get coffee refills. The staff and management were friendly.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 1 May 2013

This review is less about this particular Applebee's as much as it is about their food options overall. This particular restaurant was "Ok", although As I was walking in I put my hand through some kind of "slime" that was all over the door handle. Easy enough to wash up, but thought I might mention. The place was clean enough otherwise and the staff was friendly.

I ordered what I thought was a "responsible food choice" in the "fiesta chicken chopped salad", sounds like a reasonable choice doesn't it? Turns out that this salad had over 880 calories in it and over 84 carbs...wow! Truth is I would have been better off nutritionally to drive through at McDonald's and scarf down a Big Mac and fries with 100 less calories. How is this possible? There should be warnings on some of these foods. Of Course, I did not find out the nutritional values until I got home later in the day, but what a shock. I won't be eating at Applebee's again real soon, and if I do maybe I'll have some diet food like onion rings, burgers and soda in order to keep my figure.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Near to Ohio State University and other stores. Walking distance from Red Roof Inn and OSU Holiday Inn Express. Service was good and waiter was very helpful and friendly. As for the wait for food, it was very fast. The problem encountered was steak was over cooked. This of course may be a one time incident.

The appearance was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My daughter was with me and wanted to go back every night. Reasonable price too. I ate the chicken fajita, pretty tasty and she ate a big steak

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Great food and service, I had the steak meal and my friend had the sampler and both were well cooked and hot