“Consistently Delicious”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 2,431 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Russell St.
Description: Serving upscale Asian Fusion since 1997. Serving Japanese, Thai, Chinese, American, and Mediterranean cuisine. Specialties include Sushi, Pad Thai, Seafood, and house made cocktails. Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3:00 - 7:00pm & 9:00 - Close! 40% off wine Mondays!
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Craving some Thai food, we stopped into Lemongrass yesterday afternoon. Sat at a high top to people watch on High Street. I ordered a Pinot Grigio, and the appetizer sampler as my entree, daughter got chicken Pad Thai.

Sampler was 2 each Spring Rolls, chicken sate, and crab Rangoon. All delish but the crab Rangoon is out of this world! Daughter loved the Pad Thai, really good and fresh, she got 4/5 spicy but she said she could have gone with 5. Ordered some chili on the side (we like hot!). Overall very good food, atmosphere, and service. We will return!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch in Lemongrass. My son and I both had the seared tuna wrap, he had the lemongrass soup, and I had the lemongrass salad. My wife had an Asian beef and shrimp salad. We all loved it, so fresh and full of Asian flavours. We'd go back in a heartbeat! Top marks!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

First visit to Lemongrass. Neat dining space in trendy area of town. Sit at a table by the windows and people watch. I had a small Lemongrass salad with Chicken Pad Thai. Best Pad Thai I've had in a long time! Lemongrass salad was served with house lemongrass dressing. Total meal came to about $20. I will definitely come back here. Friendly and welcoming staff. Good service.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Two visits - first they told me wife something was Gluten free and it was not. She had a reaction and the next time we went back the waiter said the dish they recommended definitely was Gluten. That night waited and waited for service and even 20 minutes once I asked for check. The waiter disappeared with my cash that I was expecting to get back..I guess he decided his own tip.

2  Thank E7482ABbrads
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My family and I came here on the spur of the moment one evening. The decor was nice and the place was fairly quiet. It was easy to have a conversation, which can be difficult in some establishments. Our server, Tiyah, was friendly and attentive. She checked on us frequently to see how we were doing. We had the tuna tar tar as an appetizer which was very good. My wife had the thai string beans which she enjoyed. I had the seared tuna steak which was amazing. My son enjoyed his pad thai. My kids had the thai tea which they loved.

Jesse V, Manager at Lemongrass, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thanks so much for your review, Craig! We'll look forward to having you and your family again in the future. Or maybe you and the wife for a date night?

-Ana Underman, Manager

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!