“Great for family celebration ”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 2,541 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Russell St.
Description: Serving upscale Asian Fusion since 1997. Serving Japanese, Thai, Chinese, American, and Mediterranean cuisine. Specialties include Sushi, Pad Thai, Seafood, and house made cocktails. Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3:00 - 7:00pm & 9:00 - Close! 40% off wine Mondays!
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

It is hard to find a place that will satisfy the diverse dietary requirements and preferences of my family, but Lemongrass did it.
There are lots of vegetarian options and a diverse menu: Asian to middle eastern to Italian.
Great atmosphere and friendly staff.
No valet parking but public garage right around the corner.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch here and were not impressed. Our server was very nice for swapping my husbands meal for another when he didn't like his first entree. The seafood Rangoon was the only good thing we had. You get get better Orange chicken at Panda Express and better sushi literally anywhere else. We paid $14 for a roll that tasted totally bland and like nothing at all. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Date of visit: June 2018
LGfusionbistro, Manager at Lemongrass, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hi Haley,
Thanks for the review if you and your Husband are ever in the area please stop back by and I will make sure that you have a great dining experience with us. Tia.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My wife and I ate here before the Jackets Capitals playoff game. Our server was Rick. The food and service were fine but the problem arose after I paid my check. I gave Rick my credit card and he returned a few moments later with the forms. I added a 22% gratuity signed the check and we left. Now it is about a ten minute walk from the restaurant to Nationwide arena. By the time I got to my seat and checked my phone I had three separate fraud alerts from Chase bank. Someone had attempted to use my credit card to purchase Uber credits. Now do the math on this one. That credit card had not been out of my sight in the previous ten days. We were dressed in Blue Jacket jerseys so people assumed we probably wouldn't be checking our emails. If you choose to eat here I would certainly watch very carefully if paying by credit card.

3  Thank Cincymolar
LGfusionbistro, Owner at Lemongrass, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Hi Cincymolar,

First off thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business and thrive to always maintain a safe and secure way for our guests to pay. I usually try to keep responses general and not personal, but this is a serious accusation not to mention a bad rating for something with no proof. I personally know Rick, he's a great guy and works as a server part time. He's successful and let's just say his net worth is above average.He's also opening up his own restaurant later this year.

Here are some thoughts on the matter with your credit card:
-If you information was stolen I don't think a thief would try to use it right away. Your info may have been stolen weeks/months ago. I personally had previous charges on my credit card before as well, and they were used for hotels, gas stations, etc. People scamming are quite clever and can even copy your card.
-If you say it was used to try and purchase uber credits, you should be able to contact that company and find out what account those credits are going to or who is trying to use them.

I don't think accusing Rick or Lemongrass is fair. There's many things that could have happened, but I understand where you are coming from. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave us a negative review/rating and hope that we can serve you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

-Jesse

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great service, great food and personal attention. Located in the Short North near the Arena District. Great selection of Asian dishes and signature drinks/liquors. One of our "GO TO" places.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, convenient location near downtown and the Convention Center and Arena, nice atmosphere for casual or formal dining. I highly recommend a visit!