“Had to visit the landmark”

Old Mohawk Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have driven past this for years, and finally after dinner at Barcelona, I convinced my husband to pop in for a night cap. We are going back for dinner.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly restaurant in the neighborhood. I had the Mohawk special sandwich and it was delicious. Topped off with the Buckeye Pie, perfect !!!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Service and food is consistently good. This is a great gem in the very best neighborhood in Columbus, German Village. The Old Mohawk atmosphere is unique and quaint and the food is great and inexpensive!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Unique, creative menu. Excellent service. Generous portions. Comfortable.

I have to have the turtle soup.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went to the Old Mohawk Restaurant with a friend last Friday. Had a wonderful conversation and really nice meal. My guest suggested the turtle soup. I tried it. Tasty, but a little saltier than I expected. Tastes a lot like vegetable soup. Enjoyed one of their chicken salad sandwiches. Very good. It is a very nice restaurant, with a lot of rich history. I would go there again. After lunch was able to walk around the area there, German Village, and do a little shopping in the unique shops near the restaurant. A fun day.