“Best Cofee Shop In Columbus”
Review of Cafe Brioso

Cafe Brioso
Ranked #9 of 76 Coffee & Tea in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Amazing mocha late, by car the cafe in the city. Prices are reasonable and well worth it for the quality. On top of that, the location is great and the wifi is free!

1  Thank Luke C

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Amazing atmosphere, and what a selection of coffee. Plus it's not one of the major franchised companies.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This coffee shop is located 2 doors down from a Residence Inn property. There are other hotels in the area too. Visited twice during my 2 week stay at the Residence Inn. Staff not friendly to "newbies" like me who don't know the routine... like where to order a bagel versus coffee, etc. Come on, be nice! Your customers can not possibly be entirely local workers who know your line up and order system. Food and coffee just fine.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We were in a rush to get something to eat so we opted for this place, which was a short walk from our hotel.

It was busy at the time but service was quick. I ordered a vegetarian sandwich on whole wheat as I am tying to keep my figure - well not really just didn't know what to get. I am always a little skeptical at new places.

Fresh bread, fresh lettuce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts and avocado with a pesto spread on the side. Fantastic. Hubby opted for a tuna sandwich, which he said was delicious.

Cool place, nice vibe - the yuppies love it and so do the rest of us!

1  Thank Joanne I
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Really nice atmosphere. There's a coffee grinder making noise at one end, and a bunch of chatty customers and friendly staff everywhere else. I ordered a giant sandwich and was more than full afterwards, which is rare for this sort of place. Their coffee is fantastic, and the price was right. I'll be going back.