“New -inside and out”

Add it.
Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #1,489 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Good news- This is the Frisch's fo the 21st century. completely new type building, new brighter inside. More open except the restrooms. They are separated by doors!

Just good food. clean food bar. I was there for breakfast. Lots of food and lots of choices including fruit as well as the artery clogging stuff we all like and eat. Great coffee and friendly staff. I sat and read paper waiting for friends while eating. Tip well, they are great servers.

Reviewed 26 February 2011

Ordered the original Big Boy with two sides. Meal was delivered quickly and was very good. Service was excellent. The food is solid here. Good value.

Reviewed 8 October 2010

This is for th Frich's on Hudson, I visited this store yesterday. Upon leaving I purchased a slice of pumpkin pie,which the manager rang me out but he put my pie at the other end of the counter, so I accidently left without it. So when I returned for I wanted to purchase a whole pie instead. He tried to tell me like I was stupid that he could not take that slice off and just give me a whole pie, when I know for a fact that if I had a bad piece or a hair or something that he would have to refund my money. I think If he is that stupid or thinks that I am ,he has no buisness being a manager in any store.I was really angry but I kept my cool. I think it was his fault in the first place not to hand me my purchase, because I was filling out coupons. Also he never gave me any receipts which I thought was in my bag.

Reviewed 17 May 2010

Our choir of 14 people stopped here after performing close by. When told the number of people and that we would like to sit in the same area, they bent over backwards to accommodate us. Our waiter, Josh, did an outstanding job of serving us. We marveled that he didn't get our drink or food order mixed up even once. Drinks were refilled in a timely fashion. Josh acted like he truly loved what he was doing and made our visit an exceptional and nice visit. Highly recommend eating here. We certainly will be back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 23 December 2007

Pretty decent food. Reminds me of Steak & Shake but not as greasy and no queer commercials. Really good salad bar and pretty inexpensive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook