“Vegetarian Delight!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've been here twice now. I enjoy trying new foods and the fact this place is a Vegetarian restaurant scores big for me. I had the broccoli burger and no sides were included...which is a bummer. My friend ordered a Greek salad, which was huge, along with split pea and sweet potato soup. My only complaint is, there should be sides with a burger or entree and it was cold inside.

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Although my friend enjoyed her broccoli burger, my salad wasn't very good, maybe it was the tahini dressing that ruined it. Perhaps it was an off night, but the service was painfully slow, and we were not once checked on by our server. I have no problem waiting longer for a fresh meal to be prepared, but I thought there was a problem in the kitchen after such a wait. The baked goods in the glass case looked really good, and I did see at lease one gluten-free item in there.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Went to lunch there just recently and it was great. Nice menu selection. I got the broccoli burger and pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Great service and laid back atmosphere...

Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

Pleasant surprise. Happened upon it after finally getting to Sobo Style across the street. Entertaining a friend in town and we both loved it! We are not vegan or vegetarian but it's all good.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Not so hot on the pizza, but the cookies are so good!! I go there just for them. Try any of the baked goods.