“Order off the menu”

Dining options: Reservations
Province of Naples, Italy
“Order off the menu”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Our server was wonderful and listened to what we wanted. We were fortunate to still have fresh basil for a Margharita Pizza, and the outcome was delicious. The wine was lovely but the beer list is limited. In the end we all enjoyed the food and beverage in a very nice family relaxed atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mark and Teresa C

Cleveland, Ohio
“"The Highlight of N. High St."”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I like the Villa Nova. The local "OSU via Worthington" atmosphere is great!(My first time here I wore an Ohio Bobcats cap and quickly learned the proper etiquette!) I like the big salads. Served with fresh baked rolls that are excellent. Food and drink prices are very reasonable. The staff/family do an excellent job of keeping everyone happy. Looking forward to returning. Hope I can get a seat...

• Visited December 2013
Chicago
“My Favorite Pizza in Columbus”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I live in Chicago but always love to hit up the Villa Nova when I'm at home visiting my family. This place is iconic! It hasn't changed a bit in 30 years since I first started going here. I love the pizza -- cracker thin crust -- thin and crispy -- and lots of tasty topings. The fried veggie basket is always a hit as well -- zucchini, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions....heaven. I have never tried the other menu items but there are plenty of other options to choose from if you aren't in a pizza mood. Service is great and it's a very casual environment. There's usually a tv going, so it's a nice distraction for little ones. Prices are good and portions are large. All-in-all, one of my favorite places in C-bus!

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Good Family Resturant!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

We had chicken Parmesan , lasagna and pizza they were all very good. The service was good and the ambiance was also. We will be back! Enjoy!

“Good food, reasonable price”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We were there on a Saturday evening and the place was crowded, our wait was about 15 minutes but ameliorated by finding seating in the bar. I had the gnocchi with meatballs, both were to my liking. One of our party had bowl of potatoe crab chowder which she did not care for; another had fetticcini al fredo which declared good. The place was clean and the service efficient and friendly.

• Visited December 2012