“Very rich” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of G. Michael's Bistro & Bar

G. Michael's Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
G. Michael's Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,212 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Willow
Description: G. Michael's Bistro & Bar. We are a restaurant committed to offering a unique dining experience — unlike any other in German Village and Columbus.At G. Michael's we are committed to focusing on local, seasonal food as much as possible. We endeavor to source as much of our pork, beef, produce and dairy from central Ohio growers and producers as possible. Feel free to ask your server which of our menu items feature these local ingredients.
“Very rich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband & I went to dinner based on TripAdvisor reviews. We were able to be seated immediately in the bar area which was fine with us. The food & presentation were both done very well & our waiter was very friendly & on top of anything we needed. The food is very rich & so that is important to take that into consideration when ordering. We would definitely visit again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mjwfmaf

“Best dinner I have had in a while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and we both absolutely loved our meals and the service. We shared the ahi tuna app (delicious!), my husband had the duck/steak dinner and I had the pheasant. I couldn't tell you what the best part was because it was just so amazing! A nice change if pace from some other popular German Village restaurants :)

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

One of the best meals I've had in the midwest. The menu is creative. I had the vegetable plate and my husband had the chicken. Both dishes were well seasoned and flavorful. I highly recommend.

Visited June 2014
Findlay, Ohio
“Good, but.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Touted as one of the best, I take umbrage with that conclusion. I think the offerings are more upscale for a very descerning palate. A bit over-priced.

Visited November 2013
Michigan
“Great find in German Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I trusted the various reviews I found on TA and was very pleased with the service, selection, quality and presentation of our meals. I would certainly return.

Visited June 2014