“Nice find in the brewery district”
Review of CBC Restaurant

CBC Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: CBC Restaurant provides a generous menu including exceptional American style food with a worldly influence. Offering an upscale casual environment that is dedicated to a quality guest experience. Open for lunch and dinner Monday-Friday and brunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of free parking attached to the restaurant. Kids menu available. Spacious patio and indoor seating available. Restaurant hours are Mon-Thurs 11:00am till 10:00pm Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm, Sunday from 11:00am - till 9:00pm. Located in the Brewery District, 525 Short St., near Downtown Columbus, Arena District, Convention Center, Short North and German Village.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I found this place close to Audubon park. Great beer selection! We ordered a flight and it came with 7 or 8 nice size samples, all very different. We also ordered the wood fired pizza Margarita which was good and the roasted chicken salad that I thought was excellent. Just for fun we shared the pistachio fluff for dessert and it was great. Had a throw-back taste and looked like a slightly melted ice cream cone on its presentation. The service was great. We had a really enthusiastic waitress who did a great job. All in all we would definitely go back. I would like to try the patio during the summer, it looks very inviting.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This place is more than just great local award recognize beer. Great food, nice place to bring the family,or watch the ball game (Indains or Reds), plus they have great upside down banana cream pie. Thanks to Beth's advise, however, it was a while before I had pie room. But it was great!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had a great quick dinner before the Blackhawks/Blue Jackets game. Arrived at 5pm with a reservation. The place filled quickly so a reservation would be a good idea on game nights.

I had the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and my wife had the steak. Both meals were very good. They also have a great selection of beers.

Service was quick and accurate.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our son and his GF had wanted to go here for some time, so we went here the weekend before Christmas. We weren't disappointed as the food was very good as well as the brews. The ambiance is in line with the name and the place reeks trendy. Plenty of parking outside, but beware it it's raining hard, as the lot will quickly fill with runoff from all the nearby construction.
Everyone in our family was very pleased with our choices and we'd definitely go here again if we're all in C-bus together in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

After getting off of I-70, we found the Columbus Brewing Company. The food and beer were excellent. I really enjoyed the stout and brown ale. Definitely worth the stop.