“Great lunch!”

Ranked #94 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CBC Restaurant provides a generous menu including exceptional American style food with a worldly influence. Offering an upscale casual environment that is dedicated to a quality guest experience. Open for lunch and dinner Monday-Friday and brunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of free parking attached to the restaurant. Kids menu available. Spacious patio and indoor seating available. Restaurant hours are Mon-Thurs 11:00am till 10:00pm Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm, Sunday from 11:00am - till 9:00pm. Located in the Brewery District, 525 Short St., near Downtown Columbus, Arena District, Convention Center, Short North and German Village.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I had lunch on their patio on a sunny Saturday afternoon. The food was very good and the beer was excellent. Our server was great checking on us regularly and making sure we had everything we need. I would definitely come back!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The pulled pork sandwich was possibly the best I have every had. Garlic fries where good, good sevice too.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I walked in for a late lunch, 1pm, and the place was somewhat full. We were seated right away but then proceeded to wait 10 mins for anyone to come greet us and take our drink order. The drinks and food were ok but the service was terrible. The waitstaff were rude and ignored us most of the time. Truly disappointed!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I found this place close to Audubon park. Great beer selection! We ordered a flight and it came with 7 or 8 nice size samples, all very different. We also ordered the wood fired pizza Margarita which was good and the roasted chicken salad that I thought was excellent. Just for fun we shared the pistachio fluff for dessert and it was great. Had a throw-back taste and looked like a slightly melted ice cream cone on its presentation. The service was great. We had a really enthusiastic waitress who did a great job. All in all we would definitely go back. I would like to try the patio during the summer, it looks very inviting.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This place is more than just great local award recognize beer. Great food, nice place to bring the family,or watch the ball game (Indains or Reds), plus they have great upside down banana cream pie. Thanks to Beth's advise, however, it was a while before I had pie room. But it was great!

Been to CBC Restaurant? Share your experiences!