“Fresh fast food! ”
Review of Piada

Piada
Ranked #583 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My first time, no idea what to expect so let me help others out. It's like a Chipotle but for Italian style food. It's a assembly line of ingredients that will be added to your choice. They have pasta, wraps and salads with some sides you can add on. The food is quite scrumptious.. I got the basil pesto pasta with grilled chicken and I added grilled squash and mushrooms. The summer special was hibiscus lemonade that was on point! It was fast, cool atmosphere with in and outside seating.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and had the Harvest Grain & Apple Salad, was able to customize what I wanted and it was pretty tasty. If we had one in Tampa I'd visit again. Pasta and sandwiches looked good too.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We met friends here for lunch. It was our first time at a Piada. We really liked it! There were many menu options & the food was hot & tasty!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a lunch option and decided to visit here. This was a good choice. My wife had a pasta choice - more than she could finish. I had salad and it was excellent for a fast food restaurant, perfect size with quality ingredients. Service was good, if unremarkable, but everyone was pleasant and helpful. We will return.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, great selection..salad & pasta bar with unusual tasty add ins as well as special type wraps. What a treat! Served in disposable large & small bowls with lids if you want to take home
Very tasty, highly recommend this.