“Hilton Garden Inn”

Ranked #28 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I booked this room with a hot tub in the room for my boyfriend’s birthday! He was very surprised and loved the atmosphere. When I arrived the lobby was very fancy looking, the staff was very nice, and my room was super clean!! No bugs, no stains, no smells! The phone, TV’s, fridge, and microwave worked perfectly! My boyfriend insists that we rent this room ever three months just to get away without leaving the city lol.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Masika K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lathrop, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I personally had a bad experience with the wait staff at breakfast upon my departure. Maybe the incident was isolated I don't know. What I do know is that it left a very bad taste in my mouth and I will consider another option in that area next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Glenwood, United States
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This hotel was well appointed and clean. The staff courteous and helpful. It was a terrific value for the price. It was certainly beyond my expectations. I will be staying here again and expect to stay here often in the coming year. I've stayed at a half a dozen hotels in the are and it is the best value in the Polaris area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed in the Jacuzzi sweet with King bed. It was very comfortable and the jacuzzi was wonderful. The lobby and entire hotel was very clean and modern. Completely satisfied with our stay. Hotel is located in a great spot by a huge shopping area with a large mall and lots of places to eat. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Phoenixville, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have stayed here many times. The service and quality are consistently good. The location is convenient. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel for the business traveler.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Greece
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have stayed here on business for 15 - 20 times over 3 years and the experience is always the same: the check-in staff is helpful and kind and welcomes me back each time. On the last visit, the manager left a nice note with some chocolate on the table and thanked me for choosing this location. The breakfast is great and the rooms are always very clean and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Polaris or Easton area. It is a quick trip up 71N and easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

New Vienna, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was more than pleased with the cleanliness of the accommodations. The bed and linens were perfect and I had a very comfortable two nights of sleep and that is very difficult for me to achieve due to my health condition. As mentioned before, I would have prefered a less costly breakfast experience and would have eaten there both mornings if I could have had a bit more control over the expense.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends