“Bed and Breakfast!”

Ranked #27 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
marion, United States
“Bed and Breakfast!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Room was clean and spacious. Love the keurig coffee maker in room, with variety of tea and coffee. Staff is always phenomenal. Have used this hotel for couples,business and also for birthday party for a teenager, it never disappoints. Bed and Breakfast pkg is good. Includes buffet and made to order breakfast. Try the French toast w/ raspberry drizzle! Convenient to Downtown Columbus too.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lake Wylie, SC, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This hotel is located on the north side of Columbue OH. It is next to I-71 and just off the circle freeway, just a few miles north of the Port Columbus Airport, and immediatelyacross from the premier Columbus shopping center. Even the world famous Columbus Zoo is only a short drive to the west. The hotel is modern, comfortable, and staffed by competant and friendly people. What more could anwone ask?

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in MANY Hilton Garden Inns, and this was by far the best one yet! The room was spotless, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast tasty, but what really made the stay special was the staff. Everyone was unfailingly friendly and kind. We were stressed from our car trouble on the road, and their sympathy was much appreciated. They also kept the bar open late, as some guests were watching a bowl game, so we were able to get a much needed drink before bed. They arranged late checkout so we could relax while our car was serviced. The restaurant staff handled my food allergies with aplomb, and gave me a silver tray to take my breakfast to my room and watch TV while I waited for my husband to return with the car. The whole experience was excellent. I would unreservedly recommend this hotel to anyone, and if I'm ever back in Columbus, I know where I'll be staying!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed in a King Jacuzzi room with my boyfriend for a getaway the night after Christmas. While I was quoted at 135 a night for the room, I was charged 159 before taxes, but I wasn't going to complain about it, because there was no documentation for me to prove that's what I was told when I made the reservation.
Another down side was that the HVAC unit in the room NEVER SHUT OFF! Even when it wasn't blowing hot air in the room, the fan continued to go, and I swear was pulling in cold air from outside. The thermostat was telling us it was 76 in the room this morning when it was freezing. This was not like what I experienced in July 2012 for my cousin's wedding, which was WHY I booked the hotel. I loved staying there.
The whirlpool/jacuzzi was fantastic, and the robes provided soft and warm. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, I swear. and it was adjustable so my boyfriend fixed his side to be firmer like he likes it and mine was the softest it would go.
Over all, the thumbs down problems wouldn't keep me away, and I would book again with them! Check out was simple. and we only stayed in the room one night while we were touring the area. so probably a total of twelve hours. I'd reccommend leaving more than one half and half and creamer in for the coffee pots, I had to go out to the housekeeper's cart and raid it for more creamers, of which I could only find one. And fixing the thermostat. The room was 202.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jordan W
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed 26 December 2013

For a place to put your head down while in town for a hockey tourney we thought this facility was a very nice choice. It was very very clean and the staff could not have been more friendly. Internet worked well and Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Athens, Ohio
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Friendly staff, clean hotel. Whirlpool in our room was nice. Breakfast was okay, but the area they called the restaurant was more of an open seating area help yourself kind of thing. So that seamed a little misleading to us. Disappointed in the bed in our room. It was supposed to be adjustable for firmness/softness but we could either not figure it out or it didn't exist. This was kind of a bummer when you're hoping for a good night sleep away from the kiddos. We felt like we over payed for our stay when it was all said & done.

• Stayed December 2013
Columbus, United States
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I booked this room with a hot tub in the room for my boyfriend’s birthday! He was very surprised and loved the atmosphere. When I arrived the lobby was very fancy looking, the staff was very nice, and my room was super clean!! No bugs, no stains, no smells! The phone, TV’s, fridge, and microwave worked perfectly! My boyfriend insists that we rent this room ever three months just to get away without leaving the city lol.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple