“Awesome food and price”

Ranked #289 of 2,234 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
“Awesome food and price”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Here everything is great! you have a full meal for 5 for 30, so it is a great option for families

We like to go here every 2 weeks , love the Ribs, Turkey and Brisket

A must go if you are on Gahanna

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great brisket, chicken. The only negative is no table service but the staff was friendly and courteous.

Visited September 2013
Parma
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had our soccer team dinner here last weekend and the food was amazing! The portions were huge. Service was fast and everyone was served within minutes. Everything I tried was delicious and I can't wait to stop back on our next visit to the area.

Visited September 2013
vermont
“WOW BBQ”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Wow this place is good…So many good things, so few adjectives to describe them..So just this one time I am going to rate everything on a scale of one to ten…Service was a 10 (it better be, one of the owners was there that day) Brisket 10, Sausage 9, Turkey 10 (best I have ever had), Ribs 10, Coleslaw 10, Baked Beans 10, Corn Pudding 10 (how did they make that?), the place was spotless clean…the prices are reasonable. Thank God this place is not in my home town or I would weigh 400 lbs.

• Visited August 2013
Chicagoland
“PRICEY, BUT GOOD QUALITY”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I was driving around looking for a quaint place and I settled on City Barbeque. It was the right choice. Last time I was in this city, I went to the Hickory Pit and thought that was overpriced.

The food is excellent here and you have a great selection. It is basically a walk-up and order restaurant but so what? You save by not having to add 20% tip to the bill. I would go back and try more of their offerings. I had their pulled pork sandwich and side of green beans/bacon. Great choice of barbeque sauces as well.

Similar to a Famous Dave's - but not really. It has its own unique atmosphere and food selection. Try it.

• Visited April 2013