The Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great venue”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just saw the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour here and loved it! Easy access, parking was simple and directed very well. I would definitely see another show here!

Visited April 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Nice Arena”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Went to the Ohio vs Ohio State basketball game on 11/12/2013. The arena is nice. The seats were kind of small, however this was probably due to being in the first row of permanent seats and having the cup holders in the arm rests. These arm rests in this row were removable by sliding them forward however.The site lines were good, as we sat in the lower bowl.

SEATING TIP: The 200 level seats are just an aisle way above the 100 level. However the 300 level seating sits on top of luxury boxes so the gap from the 200 to 300 level is pretty noticeable. The 300 level is also at a larger pitch than the other levels.

Visited November 2013
Stow, Ohio
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A great facility”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went for 2012 Kelloggs Tour of Gymnastics Champions . Family enjoyed it , seating was decent. Food and drink stands lines moved quickly . Well organized function considering all the crowd .
The event all went off without a hitch .

Visited November 2012
Sebring, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My first visit”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Loved this place!!!!! My first visit and was not disappointed with the experience. Attended the American Idol on Tour Concert and it was great. The sound system is fabulous and seating is great. I watch the Buckeyes play basketball games on TV, but would love to experience a live game in arena. Parking was good and all employees did an outstanding job.

Visited August 2013
Hanover, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

In February, my Wife and I visited OSU to see The Who. We were about to be married so this was a pre Honeymoon trip. We drove 12 hours to see them. When we got to our seats we noticed a giant bar blocking the stage. My Wife never complains but I had to make this a better experience for her. I went to the Help desk and a woman named Cindy and a man named Jessie helped me and moved us to the other side of the Arena, nothing blocking the stage and it made a good night into a fantastic night. I can't speak highly enough about the 2 that made this an amazing experience.

Visited February 2013