“Great Menu”

Cuisines: Mexican
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Menu”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This place has every taco food truck menu all on one menu. They have tacos, tortas and more. I had to check this place out after reading about it on one of my favorite food blogs and I was not disappointed. It is a low key small place. I noticed they have some really late hours into the am for those looking for a place to grab a bite after the bar. The al pastor was solid and I also had the Mexican pizza. The pizza was covered in all of my favorite things and was more than I could eat myself. I ended up taking half of it home. The customer service there was quite impressive. They kept my water full and came around to check on us often. I had my first Jarritto soda. The lime flavor was suggested by our server who also informed me that it tastes even better if you squeeze a little fresh lime juice in it. I had a second one even though I am not a big soda drinker. I look forward to returning. Prices are so reasonable. You can get a lot of food for very little. That makes this a great place to get food for a party or event. The only thing that would put this place over the top is if they had a liquor license.

• Visited December 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Another new entry into NW Columbus ethnic scene”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

NW Columbus is becoming the center of ethnic food in Columbus. Peruvian/Mexican entry.
Tacos asada and al Pastor very good. With onion and cilantro. Two accompanying sauces show great craftsmanship in the kitchen.

• Visited December 2013