Candlewood Suites Polaris
US$178
US$148
US$132
Red Roof
All reviewsmini storefront deskquaker steak and lubepool area was cleanfluffy towelsroom was cleandesk personthe columbus zooan upgraderestaurants and shoppingcolumbus areahome away from homewe've stayeddefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastpolariskitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Were there for 2 nights over the Easter weekend. Nice room as we expect from a Candlewood. Spacious and comfortable. Always nice to have a real refrigerator. Nicely located with lots of food and shopping in the area. Staff was helpful and friendly. We had no problems with this stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mica B, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Candlewood Suites Polaris. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations of a Candlewood. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Kristie Linard
Director of Sales

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Booked this hotel for my husband who was traveling to meet up with my Navy son. When he called to tell me about the hotel he was very happy! He said the room and bath were very clean. It was nice and roomy.The bed was comfortable and he slept well, no noise to complain about. But he was most impressed with the kitchen area. I cooked one of my sons favorite meals and he was able to re-heat and serve him a home cooked meal in the kitchenette area. Although he did not swim, he did see the pool area and it looked very clean and well kept. We will definitely be looking for Candlewood Suites for our future travel plans!!

Room Tip: They did not allow early check in due to high volume of guests this weekend. Plan your arrival accordingly.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much! I am glad to hear your husband enjoyed his stay with us while visiting your son who is serving our country. I am hope the visit went well and we hope that your husbands ability to feel at home helped him relax and enjoy every moment the two had to spend together. Let us know the next time you'll be in the Columbus area as we will look forward to welcoming him (or you) back to the Candlewood Suites Polaris!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I have travelled extensively, stayed in some of the finest hotels and this is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Here's why:
1) Extremely clean
2) Large oversized suite rooms with full refrigerators, etc
3) Great value
4) Nice warm indoor pool (many hotels don't heat their indoor pools enough so they are too chilly to use in the winter - not here!)
5) Staff went out of their way to help us with our kids, shuttle us to nearby attractions and make us feel at home. It's very kid friendly. They even had DVDs for us to watch.
Love this place!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your recent review of our Candlewood Suites Polaris. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took the time to post a review to let other guests know of your experience. We value feedback, whether positive or negative, and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Please let us know the next time you travel to the Columbus area so that we can again welcome you to the Candlewood Suites Polaris!

Kristie Linard
Director of Sales

Reviewed 15 April 2014

These people are nice. The night manager stayed a little longer to check me in because he knew I was running late (and also took the time to smile). My room was clean and comfortable to the point it felt like home. The morning desk person was polite. They had a well-stocked cupboard so if you arrived late you could still have access to food. I was able to cook a home cooked meal in my room. This property is literally off the highway with a gas station at the base of the road. Max & Erma's, Wendy's, Quaker Steak and Lube, Fisherman's Wharf, Texas Roadhouse, Carraba's, and Magic Mountain are literally within walking distance. There is also a Kroger Grocery story less than a mile away. They also have free use of the laundry machines so you don't have to go home with dirty clothes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Mica B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We value our guests and cannot wait until you are back in the area! Hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Mica Breese

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I am more than just pleased to let everyone know that the service, the accomodation, the place and everything about the place is mind blowing. The price is very affordable and most importantly, the people are more like family. You can trust the most. I have had tried a few other places in the past, but nothing comes even tinsy bit close to this one. Recommend everyone who needs a place to try / stay in Polaris, Columbus, OH to try this one and see for yourself. God bless them all!!!

Room Tip: A really cool and warmth place to stay and have fun
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pramodh N

Thank you so much for being our guest and leaving such kind words! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!