“Incredible experience!”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Columbus, Ohio
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I originally saw this as a Groupon event, and I was excited because my husband really wanted to drive a race car. Although the Groupon offered a great price, the experience would have been the bare minimum. I went to the Rusty Wallace website, read through the fine print and the other packages offered, and chose the "Shootout" experience along with insurance and the picture plaque. This experience also allowed for passing other drivers. What's a race without passing? So, I knew this would be a feature my husband would appreciate. We added on the ride-along, another 15 laps, and the in-car video once we arrived on-site. This once in a lifetime experience was well worth the additional costs. I am so glad that we did. Once my husband went around for his first set of laps, he came off the track. If it had ended there, the experience might not have been the same. He had just gotten a feel for the car, so going back out allowed him to be less timid. All of the staff--registration, fitting, training, and race--was very professional, courteous, and encouraging. I had not seen my husband so elated as when he climbed out of the race car. I would recommend this to anyone who dreams of driving a race car.

Visited April 2014