“American Girl visitors- You must stay here!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
Ranked #17 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We booked the American Girl package for an overnight visit to the Columbus store. The staff at the hotel is incredibly nice and the package was worth the extra fee. Each doll we registered got a welcome letter and a travel bed to keep! The hotel was very clean, our room was HUGE and the breakfast was delicious and offered great variety. The staff went the extra mile to make this trip special for my daughter as we were celebrating her birthday. She felt like a rock star! I would recommend staying here and I plan on visiting again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan H
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had a good stay except I was was not allowed to check in early for what ever reason. Buth the rm was nice but they need to clean a little more. The location was in a good spot and the breakfeast was nice as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the early check in request that wasn’t granted has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Staff were very helpful. Stayed for the American Girl package and my daughter loved the travel beds for the dolls. To my surprise the doll beds were actually American Girl brand. The complementary breakfast was great and much better than the usual free breakfast that is provided by most hotels. This was more like a breakfast buffet with waffles and even fresh fruit. Overall recommend this hotel and definitely will stay again when visiting Easton!!!

Stayed: April 2014
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Reviewed 4 April 2014

When I made the reservation I wanted a suite as there were five members of the family, was told there was not one available. So I booked two rooms and was told there would not be a problem of getting connecting rooms. Of course we did not get the connecting rooms, when I went to the front desk as they looked at the connecting rooms they all had one available and the other connecting had been given to someone who did not WANT a connecting room. They then said well don't blame me I didn't do it. Won't be staying at a Hampton again!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bette Y

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments describing the lack of quality guest service regarding your connecting room request has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I don't know where to begin. The staff is extremely friendly. My daughter and I felt right at home. The rooms are super clean. Free shuttle to easton shopping center. Awesome breakfast and quiet hotel. Right across the street from American girl. Thanks Hampton

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank tman78

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We visited for one night to celebrate my daughter's birthday. The AG package was worth it for us! Both our daughters loved the special touches. The pool area was nice and breakfast was above average. The room was clean and comfortable. We did not use the shuttle but drove over to Easton. Parking is free at Easton. We visited the AG store and we highly recommend The Rusty Bucket restaurant near the AG store. They even had the high chairs for the dolls. If you are visiting Easton, the hotel is very convenient.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Loved the free breakfast, great movies in the room, near a 24 hour walmart if you forget something. Great Business Center and Fitness Center open 24 hours. The staff was very freindly and helpful, warm and inviting for the business traveller. No complaints!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business