“Rather Average”

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
Ranked #19 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overall this is nothing special. Its quiet, clean and the beds are pretty comfy. There is a complentary breakfast which is nice but overall this hotel does not sand out as anything too special. If I was driving through columbus again I would consider this is a place ot stop, but I would not go out of my way to stay here. Its not really suited for vacations or romantic trips, there is not a whole lot around that I could tell, a walmart across the street and a large shopping center being built, but not a lot to do it seemed.

Room Tip: Try to stay at the ends of the halls away from the Elevators, though at the very end are the stairs...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank David F
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments regarding the hotel being average has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overall this hotel did not stand out, it was clean and fairly modernized, nothing special but not run down. It was simply a stop on our way from DC to Indianapolis, we got in around dinner time and left at breakfast. There is not a whole lot around that I could see, a walmart across the road is nice though.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stay at this Hampton when I visit my son that goes to college just down the road. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My rooms have always been very nice and clean. The room I stayed in last week was fantastic, very spacious. I will be staying here several more times this year until my son graduates in December.

Room Tip: Be sure to book ahead of time. This hotel books quickly.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We booked the complete American Girl Package and weren't disappointed. The front desk staff at check in made my daughter feel like someone special and even treated the doll as a guest. That may not seem like much but in the eyes of a child it's everything. Our room was large and clean. We made a last minute change to our package upon arrival and the hotel staff didn't miss a beat. They accommodated every request we had. The breakfast at the hotel was also very good in the morning. They managed to accomplish the impossible and prepare scrambled eggs that weren't dry and we're in fact super tasty! I've eaten a lot of complimentary breakfasts amd this one was great. Lots of options for kids too which was a hit with my 5 year old. I will absolutely stay at this hotel again and you should too!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lydia R
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a top-notch Hampton Inn (among generally top-notch Hampton Inns. Friendly staff, clean room, substantial breakfast. The rooms over the pool on the second floor (rooms starting with 200 and going 212-214) have a nasty hum from the pool motor (subsiding as you get away from rooms 200). If that kind of noise bothers you, avoid those rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments regarding the hotel’s 2nd floor rooms over the pool has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

For a complete AG package, look no further than the Hampton and Easton American girl store! We made reservations celebrating my daughters 10th birthday with AG package. When we arrived, she (and her doll) were greeted warmly and signed in at the AG registration table where the library, movies and cookies and milk were explained to them. When we got to the room they had a Happy Birthday banner hanging as well as the AG bed for their dolls packaged with letters to the girls and dolls. So cute!! The AG store in Columbus Easton is right across the street and awesome as well. Each girl was treated like princess. No need to go travel to Chicago where everything is more expensive. This place has it all!!

1  Thank Melissa E

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was superb! Very clean and all the amenities. It was tastefully decorated and appointed. I was very happy with the layout and enjoyed the coffee! I loved the policy of clean bed covering for every guest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014